The prestigious private school has a rich history, established traditions and a great learning experience and specializes in the comprehensive preparation of middle school students. The main condition for high academic results and intellectual development in school is seen in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Respect for the individual, interests and preferences is one of the most important rules that teachers and students follow.
The children find themselves in excellent conditions for development - a wide range of extracurricular activities, an exciting curriculum, understanding and friendly teachers. Teachers gently adjust the course of development of schoolchildren, prompting and supporting students in their most audacious undertakings.
Graduates of the school are independent and independent individuals who not only demonstrate outstanding academic success, but can also be called citizens of the world.
The task of the middle classes program is to provide knowledge on a wide range of subjects, stimulate personal growth and help in the selection of majors. The course includes compulsory disciplines, additional and elective courses. Every day, students will find exciting activities, sports and creative activities, as well as free time.
Pupils live in a comfortable residence on campus in rooms for 2-3 people.
The school is proud of a developed school infrastructure, which has everything for high-grade study, sports and creativity. Pupils will be able to attend a variety of electives and sections, intellectual clubs and communities of interest:
The school is located in Washington, in a quiet and cozy area not far from the Berkshire Mountains: a peaceful atmosphere reigns here thanks to the amazing natural beauty of these places. New York is located 130 km from the school, so students will not miss a single significant cultural event in the global metropolis. School grounds are 147 acres.
The cost of training with accommodation and boarding meals will be $ 63215 per year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.