Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Description of Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
- Location: Rostov-on-Don, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The branch was established in 1969 in Rostov-on-Don.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
The educational process is based on the following departments:
- Aviation electrical and radio instrumentation equipment;
- Aircraft and aircraft engines;
- Aviation electrical systems and flight and navigation systems;
- Socio-economic disciplines.
Things to know about
The Rostov branch conducts international cooperation with the following organizations:
- London School of Business & Finance;
- Skynet Airlaines;
- National Aviation Association of the Republic of Armenia.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Activities Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
To involve students in social and scientific activities, the university organizes and takes part in the following events:
- Public discussion of law enforcement practice in the UGAN NOTB of the Southern Federal District;
- Open lecture on the basics of life safety;
- Festive concert dedicated to International Women's Day;
- Sports and applied competitions "Rubezh";
- Conference "Patriotism in Modern Russia in the Context of Growing Threats to National Security";
- City Forum "The City of Rostov-on-Don during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945";
- Sports table tennis tournament in honor of the 100th anniversary of the Russian Civil Aviation.
Facilities and equipment at Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
The educational process takes place in a four-story educational and laboratory building, equipped with:
- 6 lecture halls;
- 5 specialized classrooms;
- 4 computer labs;
- 4 audiences of general importance;
- conference room;
- 2 training classes.
The branch provides students with free access to the scientific and technical library with a fund of 9616 copies and a reading room for 60 seats.
For sports, the university has the following facilities:
- A stadium with a football field;
- 2 volleyball courts;
- 2 gyms;
- 2 tennis courts;
- Gymnastic complex;
- Swimming pool;
- Wrestling hall.
Admission dates and extra charges
In the branch, the learning process is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Leisure and recreation.
For admission to the Rostov branch of MSTU CA, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any).
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through EPGU.
At the moment, more than 770 students study at the Rostov branch of MSTU GA.
After graduating from the branch of MSTU CA, graduates become qualified specialists who are in demand in the labor market in the field of aviation technology. To simplify employment, the university has a Career Center.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Mathematics — 30;
- Physics — 39;
- Informatics and ICT — 40;
- Russian language — 40.
Scholarships Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.