"Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
Description of "Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
- Founded: 2013
- Location: st. Tatishcheva 100a, Yekaterinburg,
- Number of students: 145
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The non-governmental educational private institution OSH Chudo-Raduga provides high-quality education for preschool children and elementary school students, and is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 19:00. In primary school in each class about 10-15 people study at the same time.
During the school day, a medical worker and a psychologist are at school. Teachers and educators try to develop as many skills as possible in children in various fields: physical, social, personal, artistic, etc.
The school is very popular for additional classes in choreography, music, and English.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in "Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides students with three meals a day in the school cafeteria with 60 seats.
Activities "Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
- Martial Arts
- Psychological development
- Foreign languages
- Fast Reading Training
- Fine Arts Courses
- Theatre studio.
Facilities and equipment at "Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
The school has its own library, assembly hall, sports ground.
In the classrooms where the lessons are held, there is everything necessary for comfortable learning.
Admission dates and extra charges
Eucarion is conducted from September 1 to May 31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Before entering the school, children need to be interviewed by the principal and psychologist.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about "Miracle Rainbow" private school Yekaterinburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.