Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
Description of Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
- Location: London, the UK
- Founded: 2011
- Age of students: 11-17 years
- Type of education: mixed
- Language of instruction: English.
UK Language Courses offers students language programs, extra classes and accommodation for groups of students aged 8-17. The Linguistic Center is recognized as one of the best for quality personal service.
The goal of language programs is to enable students with any level of English to improve language proficiency in a safe, relaxed, comfortable, friendly environment. The Linguistic Center implements programs by attracting carefully selected staff with the appropriate high qualifications, experience in language practice, sports training, the ability to motivate and attract young people.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the leading British universities, a member of the elite Russell Group, an ideal base for exploring the capital by adolescents. The campus is located just 7 minutes from central London, one of the greatest cities in the world: thousands of international students visit London and its most popular attractions annually.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are offered accommodation in a residence (single rooms).
Activities Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
Queen Mary University of London offers students visits to the following excursions:
- British museum
- Buckingham Palace
- Covent Garden
- Downing street
- Greenwich, National Maritime Museum
- Parliament building
- National Portrait Gallery
- Trafalgar Square
- City tour.
UKLC provides students with a safe stay, accommodation and extracurricular activities:
- All staff, teachers, employees undergo appropriate medical checks, control by the security service
- Each facility has a special focal point for protection and welfare
- All students take an introductory lesson on how to stay in the center.
- Linguistic center helps group leaders ensure safety, care for students outside of planned events and during excursions
- UKLC staff are available 24 hours a day to solve any problem.
Facilities and equipment at Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
Queen Mary University of London has the necessary resources for organizing studies:
- Big sports hall
- Lecture halls
- Seminar rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
A children's camp provides courses in July and August.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Queen Mary University of London Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.