Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
Description of Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 1.5-17 years
- Type of education: mixed
- Language of instruction: Russian.
Private school “Learning Together” provides intellectual, moral, physical development, organization of healthy leisure for children. Primary school students study in modern, promising programs - Zankov’s program, mathematics Peterson, “School 2100”, aimed at the development of logic, “School 2100” is particularly attractive for the presence of intersubject communications. Parents conclude two agreements: with the state school that the child receives education in the form of family (part-time) education, with the studio on the provision of tutoring services, as a result, students receive in-depth knowledge and undergo regular certification in a state educational institution. “Learning together” offers additional classes in modern, popular areas of activity: foreign languages (translation, teaching), computer science (computer skills), various types of design, etc.
Convenient location makes it easy to get to school by car, public transport, the educational institution is located at ul. Tipanova, house 12 (metro Moskovskaya).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
Activities Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
The independent institution “Learning Together” offers an extensive list of extra-curricular activities: visits to theaters, museums, art studios, a modern dance studio, courses in teaching foreign languages (for students of the school, additional classes are free or at discounted prices).
- Private school “Learning Together” helps children get high-quality secondary education
- School teachers will help prepare for exams at any level
- The educational institution offers versatile additional education, the ability to develop any abilities
- Learning foreign languages is one of the priorities of the educational institution, students learn English, German, Spanish
- Presentations, consultations, seminars are held in the cozy premises of the school
- Private schools keep prices affordable thanks to self-sustaining work, and partly on a charitable basis
- The educational institution is gaining small groups of 6 to 12 people, which allows you to pay attention to each student
- An educational institution invites experienced, qualified teachers, some of them work according to original methods
- The school "Learning Together" provides an opportunity for children who are actively or professionally involved in music, other art or sports to receive a high-level education in a different format - distance, distance learning.
Facilities and equipment at Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
The private school “Learning Together” has the resources necessary for high-quality, comfortable learning:
- Cozy classrooms for 8-12 people.
- Classes equipped with TVs with Internet connection
- Jobs for 8 students
- Unlimited Internet
- Kitchen (microwave, electric kettles, fridge, dishwasher, cooler).
Admission dates and extra charges
- Lessons are held daily from 8.20 to 16.35, except weekends.
- The extended day option is Monday-Thursday, until 17.00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Recruitment to the first grade is carried out according to the results of testing.
Scholarships Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
Children from large families, orphans study on preferential terms.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Private School “Learning Together” St. Petersburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.