Open Colleges Australia
Description of Open Colleges Australia
- Founded: 2010
- Location: Australia.
The main distinguishing feature of Open Colegges is that all education takes place online, that is, students can study and work on assignments with their family or anywhere in the world. Open Colleges is a leader in online learning in Australia.
The hallmarks of education at Open Colleges are freedom, ongoing support, accessibility and quality.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Open Colleges Australia
Facilities and equipment at Open Colleges Australia
Students of the courses can use a large number of online libraries: a library of leadership and cooperation, a library of business skills and productivity, a project management library, an IT and programming library, and others.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education, for some courses a minimum experience in the selected field is necessary. Additionally, you need to confirm the level of English with a certificate. All applicants must own a PC, be able to search for information on the Internet.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Open Colleges Australia
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.