NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
Description of NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
- Founded: 1996
- Location: st. Machine 33a, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The school is open from 8:00 to 18:00 on weekdays.
In each class, no more than 15 people study at the same time. During the school day, a medical worker and a school psychologist are on the school grounds.
The educational institution has the opportunity to take preparatory courses for preschoolers.
Graduates of the school easily enter the leading universities of Yekaterinburg, Moscow and other cities. The school is actively establishing contacts with universities in the Czech Republic, so that graduates of Yunost could easily enter one of them.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides 3 meals a day in the common dining room (for schoolchildren and for preschoolers in the same room).
Activities NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
- School of Music
- Art school
- Preparatory courses before grade 1
Cost: 4900 rubles / month (the amount includes 1000 rubles for food).
Facilities and equipment at NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
All classrooms where classes are held, clean and well-groomed, have everything you need for a comfortable learning process.
Admission dates and extra charges
All parents of children enrolled in the school are required to pay an entrance fee of 20,000 rubles.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Before entering the school, students need to be interviewed by the school principal, teachers and a psychologist.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about NOU school "Youth" Yekaterinburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.