Nazarbayev Physics and Mathematics Lyceum is part of the Nazarbayev Intellectual School, established in 2009 by Nursultan Nazarbayev, the first President of Kazakhstan. Along with this institution, the School includes more than 20 branches in different cities of the republic, each of which produces outstanding specialists.
Basic education (13-15 years old / 7-9 grades) - studying according to the program, which includes basic subjects and preparation for passing the final exams.
Secondary education (16-18 years old / 10-12 grades) is a program, the study of which is based on basic subjects and preparation for passing the final exams.
Education at the lyceum has a physics and mathematics profile, students study physics, mathematics, and English in depth.
During the school day, students at the Lyceum are provided with three meals a day in the dining area.
In free hours of the school curriculum, lyceum students participate in:
The circles and sections in the lyceum are held in different directions - everyone can find something to do with their interests.
The lyceum is equipped with basic classrooms, and from non-standard premises there are:
Classes are held six days a week - from Monday to Saturday. Lessons start at 8:30 am and end at 5:00 pm. Further, time is allocated for self-development and attending additional classes.
Enrollment in the Nazarbayev Lyceum takes place on a competitive basis, upon admission, everyone passes tests in specialized subjects.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.