* Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
Description of Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
- Founded: 1947
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Number of students: 7,000
- Rating in Russia: 68.
Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation (MIREA) is a higher education institution in Moscow. Today it is one of the leading and largest Russian universities that train qualified specialists in relevant areas:
- Radio engineering and telecommunication systems
- Information Technology
The university implements a unique educational system “university - department - enterprise", which allows students to adapt as quickly as possible to the production conditions of modern reality.
MIREA today is more than 50 basic departments at the research institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences, a network of scientific laboratories, research centers and design bureaus for students. The achievements of university scientists are a solid foundation for cooperation with universities and research centers in Germany, France, South Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, Finland and other countries.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
Accommodation, meals, prices
The MIREA Higher School has a campus in Moscow, which includes several hostels to accommodate foreign students, graduate students and interns.
- Dormitory No. 1 for 1320 people
- Dormitory No. 2 for 297 people
- Dormitory No. 3 for 290 people
- Dormitory No. 4 for 290 people
- Dormitory No. 5 for 1100 people
- Dormitory No. 6 for 300 people.
Dormitory accommodation is offered in 2-3-bed rooms with a private bathroom. There is a kitchen on the floors, sometimes a cafe is located on the ground floor. The buildings also include reading rooms, a library, a left-luggage office, lounges, studios for painting, music, dancing and aerobics, gyms, and wireless Internet.
Activities Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
Educational activities at the university are an important area of activity along with the academic: for this purpose, public organizations, creative associations, student teams and teams operate on the basis of the university.
Facilities and equipment at Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
MIREA University has excellent material and technical equipment: equipped classrooms, rooms for practical classes, a library, open and closed areas for sports, electronic educational resources and much more.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for training are accepted from June 17 to July 26. To apply, the student must prepare the following documents:
- Passport or other identification document
- A document on the availability of existing education (secondary or higher) with an extract on academic performance
- Consent to the processing of personal data
- Health certificate (form 086-y)
- Documents that allow students to take advantage of quotas (membership in a sports team, a child from a large family, and others)
- Unified State Exam Results
- Two 3x4 photos on matte paper.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Moscow State Technical University of Radio Engineering
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.