MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
Description of MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
- Location: Simferopol, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 to 18 years old;
- Forms of education: full-time, possible distance learning;
- Having a certain type of school uniform;
- Two-shift training;
- Subdivisions of education: primary general, basic general and secondary general.
School №23 in Simferopol was founded in 1923. During its existence, the building of the educational institution has been repaired and improved as much as possible. The school has a rich history, which is confirmed by the presence of a museum with many exhibits.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
Accommodation, meals, prices
School №23 provides students in grades 1-4 with free hot meals. Pupils of grades 5-11 from privileged categories can receive free meals:
- Children from large families;
- Children with disabilities;
- Children from poor families;
- Children from socially unprotected families.
Activities MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
Additional education at school №23 is presented in the form of circles with in-depth study:
Students participate in school events dedicated to various state and non-state holidays, in olympiads and competitions in general subjects. On the basis of the educational institution, there is a sports complex "Olympus", where competitions in sports games are held and the delivery of GTO standards.
- A large number of circles and sections for additional education;
- Working with a psychologist;
- Participation of students in olympiads and competitions.
Facilities and equipment at MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
The school building is equipped with access turnstiles, automatic fire alarms, alarm buttons and fire extinguishing equipment. The building has a sports and exercise therapy halls, and a sports stadium in the courtyard of the building . Classrooms are not prepared for use by people with disabilities.
The school has a psychologist's office, where students who are experiencing any difficulties can apply.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and ends on May 25. Educational week consists five school days.
Classes are held in two shifts:
- Duration of classes in 7 lessons for the first shift - 8: 00-14: 30;
- Duration of classes in 7 lessons for the second shift - 12: 45-17: 25/13: 45-19: 15.
List of vacation:
- November 2 - November 8;
- December 31 - January 10;
- March 22 - March 28;
- February 22 - February 28 (additional for first grades).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Acceptance of applications for admission to the first grade takes place from February 1 to July 30 for children registered on the school territory, and from July 1, children from other districts and regions are recruited. The application must be made in electronic or written form - the following documents will be required for it:
- A copy of the identity document of the parent / legal representative (if the original is available);
- Child's birth certificate and a copy of the document;
- Certificate of registration of the child at the place of residence or stay and a copy of the document.
To transfer to school №23, a future student is required to pass a test, based on which a decision on admission will be made. In addition to the application for transfer, documents are required:
- A copy of the student's passport (if available);
- Certificate of basic general education (if any).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MBOU SOSH №23 (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.