MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
Description of MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
- Location: Barnaul, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: primary general, basic general and secondary general.
School №127 in Barnaul was founded in 1997. In this educational institution, two foreign languages and general education subjects are taught.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
Accommodation, meals, prices
The pupils of school №127 are provided with paid meals. The canteen is open at every break; there are 20 minute breaks for meals.
Activities MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
Additional education at school №127 is carried out in the form of circles and sections, which are held in two gyms and prepared classrooms:
- Modern dance ensemble;
- Rock climbing;
- Vocal classes;
- Spoken English;
- Playing guitar.
Additional classes are conducted after the end of the first shift and before the start of the second shift.
- Studying one of two / two foreign languages of the student's choice;
- A foreign language is learned from elementary school;
- Additional education - circles and sections;
- The presence of a school uniform.
Facilities and equipment at MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
All classrooms are prepared for teaching elementary, middle and high school. The gym is equipped with items necessary for uniform and safe loads.
The school has a museum "History of the Baltic Fleet", where there are 147 exhibits dedicated to the Baltic Fleet.
Admission dates and extra charges
Educational process starts on September 2.
Grades 1 - 3 are taught in five school days, 4-11 - in six school days.
The duration of the lesson is 35-40 minutes, depending on the class.
The first lesson in the first shift starts at 8:00, the maximum number of lessons is 6, the last one ends at 13:00.
The first lesson on the second shift starts at 14:00, the maximum number of lessons is 6, the last one ends at 19:00.
End of the school year:
Primary general education:
Grades 1 - 2 - May 25;
3- 4 classes - 30 May.
Basic general education:
5 - 8 grades - May 30;
Grades 9 - May 25.
Secondary general education:
10th grade - May 30;
11th grade - May 25
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of children to grade 1 is carried out when children reach the age of six years and six months (as of 01.09) in the absence of contraindications for health reasons, but no later than they reach the age of eight years. For admission to the first grade, parents or legal representatives of the child should fill out applications and attach the following documents:
- Applicant's identity document;
- Original birth certificate of the child or document confirming the applicant's relationship (or the legality of the representation of the child's rights);
- Certificate of registration of the child at the place of residence or at the place of stay in the assigned territory or a document containing information about the registration of the child at the place of residence or at the place of stay in the assigned territory;
- Document confirming the applicant's right to stay in the Russian Federation (for foreign citizens and stateless persons).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MBOU Secondary School No. 127 Barnaul
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.