MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
Description of MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
- Location: Penza, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 years old to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time;
- Adapted primary education curriculum;
- Types of education: primary general, basic general and secondary general;
- Number of buildings: 2.
Penza School №4 was founded in 2008, but is located in one of the oldest buildings in the city. The school has a museum of the history of the premises given over to the education of primary, secondary and high schools.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides students with paid and free meals in the dining room with 150 seats.
Free meals are provided to children with disabilities and students from large families upon presentation of certificates and applications from parents / legal representatives.
The subsidized food fee is provided to the following participants in the educational process:
- Pupils of grades 1-11 from low-income families, including orphans (when submitting an application from parents / legal representatives and a certificate from social security authorities);
- Students registered at the TB dispensary (upon submitting an application from parents / legal representatives and a certificate of being registered at the TB dispensary).
Activities MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
Additional education at school №4 is presented in circles of interest and sections:
- Design workshop: school newspaper "Zebra" - writing and editing a school newspaper under the guidance of teachers;
- "Young Guide" - learning guide skills, history, museums and attractions;
- Design workshop "Knowledge Laboratory" - mastering the knowledge of computer science and IT technologies;
- Project workshop "Triz" - the study of ethical standards of behavior and creative inclinations of each student;
- "School of Management" - teaching the organization with time, creating socially significant relationships in society;
- "Art class" - creating conditions for personal growth, the formation of adequate self-esteem, moral immunity, life values based on the idea of creation;
- "Young Ecologist" - study of ecology, biology and geography;
- YUDPO - "Young Friends of Law Enforcement Agencies" - the study of traffic rules and important for a comfortable and safe life of the laws of the country;
- Rhythm and dance (1-9);
- The basics of classical dance;
- Robotics WEDO;
- Robotics LEGO;
- "PRO-movement" - project activities to improve the general quality of life of schoolchildren, the acquisition of experience in communication, the search for humanistic relationships in various types and forms of joint activities of students and adults.
- High level of training;
- Additional education in various fields.
Facilities and equipment at MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
The equipment of the school's classrooms is assessed as satisfactory - the students use the subjects necessary for the educational process, the classes are completely safe and comfortable for learning. The school has a gym equipped with sports equipment, computer classes for 15 students.
There is also a school museum that collects to this day exhibits of the history of the school and the building of the organization. To date, the museum has collected more than 3500 items, of which 3229 are genuine, 277 items are registered with the state.
Admission dates and extra charges
Full-time and part-time forms of study:
- The gymnasium operates on a five-day school week for grades 1-7 and a six-day school week for grades 8-11;
- The beginning of the school year is September 2, the end of the school year is May 26.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in school №4, parents / legal representatives of the child must submit an application in writing or electronically, attaching the following documents:
- Copy of the identity document of the parent (legal representative) of the child or the applicant;
- Copy of the child's birth certificate or document confirming the applicant's relationship;
- Copy of the document confirming the establishment of guardianship or trusteeship (if necessary);
- Copy of the document confirming the registration of a child or entering at the place of residence or at the place of stay in the assigned territory, or a certificate of acceptance of documents for registration at the place of residence (in the case of admission to education of a child or an applicant living in the assigned territory, or in the case of using the right of preferential admission for training in educational programs of primary general education);
- Certificate from the place of work of the parent (s) (legal representative (s) of the child;
- Copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical commission (if any);
- Child must be between 6.5 and 8 years old to enroll in first grade. Admission to grade 1 may be refused due to lack of vacancies.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MBOU school number 4 "Steps" in Penza
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.