King's Caterham Summer School
Description of King's Caterham Summer School
- Established: 1957
- Location: Caterham, Surrey, UK
- Students age: 10-17 years.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: language center.
Kings Caterham Summer is an international educational group that offers high-quality education and specializes in university courses, teaching English in the United States and Great Britain - two of the most popular areas of international education. The center cooperates with some schools in China, Malaysia, Albania. The mission of Kings Caterham School is to provide general and linguistic education for young people from all over the world who are eager to study in an English-speaking environment, develop and educate each student, help him achieve personal growth and better learning outcomes.
The Easter program at the prestigious Caterham School overlooking the Surrey Hills, just 18 miles from central London and 16 miles from Gatwick Airport, is a great spring break choice to combine study and relaxation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in King's Caterham Summer School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated on campus in single / double rooms with shared bathrooms (6 people per 1 bathroom), and there are also a small number of rooms for 3-4 people.
Boys and girls are accommodated separately.
Three hot meals are provided daily. On excursion days, students are provided with packed lunch. The educational institution takes into account special dietary requirements: a vegetarian menu is always available, other options are available on request.
Activities King's Caterham Summer School
A variety of events are available to program participants:
- Arts and crafts
- Movie evening
- Pool Parties
- Table tennis
- Talent show
7 day program
14 day program
- Kings Caterham Summer has been offering successful programs for young people around the world for many decades.
- The Kings Caterham Summer professional team is focused on providing the best experience for children: it combines high quality, child care, and a strict program of care and support.
- King's is a member of Young Learners English UK, accredited by the British Council.
- After class, young people take part in numerous activities.
Facilities and equipment at King's Caterham Summer School
The educational institution has the necessary resources for a comfortable stay and relaxation:
- Outdoor sports grounds
- Indoor gym
- Large dining room
- Internet access with WiFi at training centers, on campus at the scheduled time.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee
- Student Insurance
- Courier service
- Unaccompanied minor supplement
- Residential refundable deposit
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 85 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Minimum Entry Level: Beginner
- Age range: 10-17 years old.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about King's Caterham Summer School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.