Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
Description of Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
- Location: Kazan, Russia;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian (entrance tests can be conducted in a foreign language).
Non-state educational institution of higher professional education - Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law - began its activities in 1997. Currently, the institute includes two of its own educational buildings, as well as a modern educational and material base.
- education of students and persons from other countries on the budget form is not provided.
- All students of the Institute are educated under contracts for the provision of paid educational services after successfully passing the entrance tests.
- Transfers, restorations and expulsions are not provided for at the Institute.
- Distance technologies in the educational process are not provided.
Faculties and colleges
The scientific activity of the Institute is to conduct a study on the topic "Economic and legal aspects of the development of society".
Things to know about
KIPP is listed in the All-Russian National Reest "100 Best Socially Significant Educational Institutions-2013", takes the 12th place in Russia in the nomination "Industry Leader-2012" in the category "education in Institutions of Higher Professional Education" on the basis of the National Federal Rating Program.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
- minimum tuition fees in the region;
- own educational and material base;
- the possibility of parallel education in the areas;
- the possibility of distance learning;
- a combination of different forms of education;
- availability of a specialized organization for the education of persons with disabilities.
Facilities and equipment at Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
The Institute is equipped with a library with a reading room, provides students with all the necessary educational and methodical literature. Students and employees have the opportunity to work with a full-text database of electronic publications - the electronic library system IPRbooks.
The Institute is located in the city center, transport is available, including to cultural sites and attractions, park areas, cafes.
Admission dates and extra charges
Terms of study: from September 1 to August 31 for undergraduate students of all forms of study.
- education in additional educational programs (including pre-university education );
- education , reeducation and advanced education of employees and specialists of the appropriate level of education.
List of documents for admission (it is possible to submit documents in electronic form):
- identity and citizenship document;
- the original document on education or its certified photocopy (a photocopy is certified by the original by the university to which it is submitted);
- photographs (6 pieces);
- registration certificate or military ID (for conscripts).
Deadlines for receiving documents:
- the beginning of the reception of documents required for admission - no later than June 20;
- completion of the reception of documents - not earlier than July 10;
- the deadline for accepting documents and entrance examinations is July 26.
Entrance tests are carried out in the form of comprehensive (written or oral) testing.
The number of places for admission to each of the education programs is 80.
Also on the site is posted information on the availability of vacant places for admission (transfer) in higher education programs
The total number of students is 100 people.
Students and graduates of the Institute occupy prestigious positions and show themselves to be responsible specialists. The educational institution uses new educational technologies, and the best teachers with high qualifications, academic degrees and titles are involved in the educational process, which allows to show the best result in a short time.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Educational programs are designed for applicants with secondary (full) general, primary-vocational, secondary vocational or higher (incomplete higher) vocational education.
Admission to the institute is carried out on the basis of the results in general education subjects corresponding to the direction of education (specialty) for which admission is carried out or on the basis of the results of testing in secondary school programs:
- management – Russian language, mathematics, social studies;
- jurisprudence – Russian language, social studies, history.
Scholarships Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
The Institute is a private educational institution, as a result of which scholarships and other types of material support for students from the educational institution are not provided.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Kazan Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, KIPP
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.