Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Description of Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
- Location: Irkutsk, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The branch was founded in 1967 in the city of Irkutsk.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
- Operation of aircraft;
- Aviation systems and complexes;
- Service on transport.
The university hosts a variety of scientific events:
- Scientific and practical conference of students "Actual problems of service, management and organization of transportation in transport";
- Plenary session of the XV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Postgraduates "Actual problems of the development of aviation technology and methods of its operation";
- XV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Postgraduates "Actual Problems of Development of Aviation Equipment and Methods of Its Operation";
- International Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual Problems and Prospects for the Development of Civil Aviation";
- All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Students "Youth and Science: From Research Search to Productive Solutions";
- Round table on the topic "Problems of technical operation of unmanned aircraft systems".
Things to know about
The university conducts international cooperation with the following organizations:
- Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi;
- Military Academy of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ningbo University of Technology;
- Belarusian State Academy of Aviation;
- Anyang Institute of Technology;
- Kyrgyz Aviation Institute named after I. Abdraimov;
- Qatar Aviation Academy.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Accommodation, meals, prices
For nonresident full-time students, the university provides a corridor-type dormitory.
For meals for students and staff, the university has a canteen for 432 seats and a buffet for 20 seats.
Activities Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
To involve students in social and scientific activities, the university organizes and takes part in the following events:
- Contest "Miss Irkutsk branch of MSTU GA";
- Cosmic quiz;
- Competition of professional skills "I am a professional";
- The play "Bright Future" based on the play by Valentin Kataev "The Road of Flowers";
- Traditional mass sports competition "Come on, guys!";
- Hiking on the ice of the lake. Baikal;
- Regional Scientific and Practical Conference "Youth in Science";
- Intellectual game "What? Where is? When?";
- International Scientific and Technical Conference "Civil Aviation at the Present Stage of Development of Science, Technology and Society";
- Action "Student Landing";
- All-Russian Forum with International Participation "Prospects for the Development of Types of Support for the Air Force";
- Russian-Mongolian Youth Meeting.
Facilities and equipment at Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
The education process takes place in 5 buildings, equipped with classrooms for lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes. Classrooms are equipped with modern technology; projectors, screens, computers and stereo system. Two educational libraries with reading rooms for 26 and 4 seats have been opened.
For sports, the branch has the following facilities:
- Sports and recreation facility;
- Zenit Stadium;
- Hockey field;
- Sports ground;
- Football field;
- Tennis court.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Payment for accommodation;
- Leisure and recreation.
To enter the university, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any).
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through EPGU.
According to the results of the 2022 admission campaign, more than 450 people enrolled in bachelor's and specialist's programs.
The branch cooperates with such organizations as:
- 810 ARP;
- Ulan-Ude ARP;
- State ATM Corporation;
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant;
- Buryat Airlines;
- IrAero Airlines;
- Vostok Airlines;
- Tuva Airlines;
- State Unitary Enterprise of the Kamchatka Territory;
- Irkutsk Relay Plant;
- UTair – Engineering;
- State ATM Corporation;
- Ural Civil Aviation Plant;
- Agency of the State Employment Service of the Sakhalin Region.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Mathematics — 30;
- Physics — 39;
- Informatics and ICT — 40;
- Russian language — 40.
Scholarships Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, Irkutsk branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.