Founded in 1954, the Private School of the Institut Schloß Wittgenstein Institute includes a junior, middle, high school. The hostel is open to German citizens and foreigners. Institut Schloß Wittgenstein has children and adolescents from different countries. They choose the school due to the high-quality academic preparation of the students, rich in the extra-curricular program. Attention of students of all ages is offered a wide range of optional classes. Children are available sports, creativity, games (from intellectual to adventure), much more.
A distinctive feature of the German school is the approach to teaching children. For each child here is developed not just an educational program, but a development strategy.
Teaching is conducted in German.
Institut Schloß Wittgenstein offers training on the federal program. The language of instruction is German. At each educational level, emphasis is placed on the study of individual subjects. Particular attention in Institut Schloß Wittgenstein is paid to foreign languages. Most students choose at least 3 language courses. Available languages: English, Latin, French, Spanish, Italian.
Tuition fee: 23712 euros per year with accommodation, meals, study.
At Institut Schloß Wittgenstein, the children study the subjects required to obtain the Abitur certificate. The program includes accurate, natural sciences, computer technology, history, geography, philosophy. Religious studies, media, engineering are also studied.
Tuition: 23712 euros per year with accommodation, meals, study.
Foreign students are offered a boarding school. Children and adolescents live in a residence on campus. It is designed for 80 seats. Students are given places in 3-4-bed rooms (conveniences on the floor). Also in the residence there are single and double rooms with a bathroom and a shower.
Meals are full board.
Social life is boiling in school: there are chess and culinary clubs, an IT circle, an association of young scientists and other clubs of interest in the school. Children can practice different kinds of sports, theater and music, perform in the choir, teach dances in the style of jazz, master the basics of jurisprudence and much, much more.
Institut Schloß Wittgenstein is a medieval castle surrounded by forests. On the campus, many historical buildings with a preserved interior. The school also has modern educational and sports buildings. On the campus there is an equestrian center, playgrounds, tennis courts. In the academic buildings after classes are electives. For classes in circles there is also all necessary infrastructure.
There is a library, a computer center, several laboratories, a conference hall, a spacious dining room for students.
The school is divided into two semesters (beginning in September and in February).
Classes begin at 7.40. Weekends are Saturday and Sunday. For public holidays and holidays, the boarding house is closed.
For additional fees (for details on fees and additional expenses, please contact the manager):
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.