* Institut National Supérieur des Arts du Spectacle (INSAS)
Description of Institut National Supérieur des Arts du Spectacle (INSAS)
- Founded: 1962
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Number of students: about 300
- Rating in the country: 49
- Language of instruction: French.
INSAS is a public and one of the leading universities in Belgium. The National Institute of Performing Arts and Directing offers a high level of instruction in film, radio, television and theater. During the educational process, much attention is paid to the study of instrumental practice and teamwork.
The teaching staff includes 135 professionals who work in the creative fields. The university regularly participates in international student exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institut National Supérieur des Arts du Spectacle (INSAS)
Facilities and equipment at Institut National Supérieur des Arts du Spectacle (INSAS)
The university has its own library and buildings for sports.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university is divided into academic quarters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the university is based on the results of entrance exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institut National Supérieur des Arts du Spectacle (INSAS)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.