Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
Description of Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
- Location: Bayunovskiye Klyuchi village, Altai Krai, Russia
- Age of pupils: from 6.6 to 15 years
- Number of children per shift: up to 295
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of eduction: mixed.
Health and educational center "Crystal" is a year-round camp for children from 6.6 to 15 years old. This institution is located in one of the most beautiful places in Russia - on the territory of the Altai Territory. All year round, children from Barnaul and the nearest cities come here to enjoy the beauty of nature, clean air and active leisure. Thematic shifts will be able to interest a child of any age, as they are organized based on popular cartoons, films and games.
Counselors and camp staff have pedagogical education and professional education, so they easily find a common language with the pupils and provide a comfortable, safe and fun pastime.
In "Crystal" you can come both for a full shift and daily.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Six two-storey residential buildings have been built on the territory of the camp. The rooms accommodate 2-11 people depending on its size. The rooms are fully furnished, each guest has his own bed and a wardrobe for storing things. Toilets, showers are located in residential buildings and in the sanitary and hygienic unit. Visits to the showers are scheduled.
Pupils who come for several weeks are provided with five meals a day: breakfasts, lunches, afternoon snacks and two dinners every day. If the child comes for several days, then he is offered four meals a day. The diet includes all the necessary products: vegetables and fruits, cereals and meat, dairy products, cereals and much more.
With you to the camp you must take:
- Several sets of seasonal clothes: casual, sportswear, underwear and socks
- Swimsuit, swimming trunks and slippers for the summer pool
- Several pairs of shoes
- Personal hygiene items: towel, comb, toothbrush, etc.
- Favorite books, toys.
Children are forbidden to take valuables and money with them, and mobile phones will be kept by counselors.
Activities Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
The daily schedule of shifts contains many exciting activities for children of all ages: intellectual games, questsand master classes, sports and life skills. Children will be able to try themselves in creativity, team games, learn household chores and generally increase the level of responsibility.
Daily stay programs also include a variety of leisure activities: games for team building, orienteering tournaments, seasonal sports - hockey, ice skating, swimming, obstacle course - and much more. Children of primary classes can come to day shifts without overnight stays, high school students are well suited daily.
"Crystal" works all year round, so many shifts fall on public holidays. Teachers and counselors organize thematic music and dance concerts, discos, sports games and intellectual Olympiads, creative competitions.
Facilities and equipment at Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
The campus of camp "Crystal" is located in a grove on the banks of the Moose River. At the same time, he can take up to 295 children.
On the territory there are:
- Residential buildings
- Large dining room for 300 people
- Sports complex: playgrounds for football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis
- Summer swimming pool
- Library with reading room
- Studios of artistic and aesthetic creativity
- Medical center, isolation room.
The sports complex stores the necessary equipment that children will need for games, competitions and education. In the studios and the assembly hall there are sound, multimedia equipment.
"Crystal" provides a transfer from Biysk. The camp is also conveniently accessible by commuter train or car.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of summer shifts:
- 10-23 June
- 26 June-9 July
- 12-25 July
- July 28-August 10.
Winter, autumn and spring shifts are most often held on the dates of school holidays.
Regardless of the season, the children observe the established daily schedule: simultaneous rise and bedtime, visiting the dining room, gatherings for the line and evening events. The day for all guests lasts from 8:30 to 22:30-23:00.
The price of the voucher includes accommodation and meals, entertainment activities, use of the entire infrastructure of the campus, transfer and medical care.
Additional expenses at will:
- LazerTag, Freeroup – 300 rub.
- Dog sledding – 7000 rub. per group
- Services of a professional photographer – 4000 rub. per group
- Russian sauna – 800 rub./hour
- Souvenir shop
- Banquet menu - from 1500 rub.
- Skate rental – 100 rub.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Arriving at the camp, each child should have with him:
- Completed ticket for the season
- Medical certificate 079/u
- Vaccination certificate
- Medical policy, SNILS
- Birth certificate or passport
- Tick vaccination certificate
- Consent to the necessary medical intervention.
When buying a voucher, it is necessary to provide the child's documents, a certificate from the parent's place of work, a certificate from the school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Recreational and Educational Center "Crystal"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.