Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
Description of Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1599 was opened in 1965, and since 2015 it has been part of the gymnasium educational complex along with a lyceum, a middle school and four kindergartens. Now the educational institution is named after Marshal V.I. Chuikov and is in the rankings of the best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the school, paid and discounted meals are organized. Pupils are given the opportunity to eat by subscription - a pre-ordered menu and separate meals, buying food at will. To receive benefits, an application and documents confirming the existence of a category will be required.
The student can pay for the meals and products of the buffet with the card of the "Passage and Meals" system, by which it is also possible to track his attendance at studying sessions.
Activities Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
Additional education at the gymnasium:
- Technical focus:
- Computer and information technology
- Technical devices and mechanisms
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Programming, robotics
- Designing and modeling objects
- Film and video equipment
- Computer design.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Exercise therapy
- Different types of wrestling
- Fitness aerobics
- Sports acrobatics.
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities. In addition to researching the main disciplines, the courses teach biophysics and biochemistry, physiology and anatomy.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, Chinese, Spanish and English, and also:
- Fundamentals of Law, Social Science, Sociology
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Russian history
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist.
For the pupils of the preschool department, a program of preparatory classes for school has been prepared, for graduation classes - vocational guidance, which has been given a sufficient amount of time: lectures and seminars are held, open days at universities are announced.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Vocal, musical art
- The basics of theater skills
- Painting and graphics
- Literary creativity, artistic reading
- Acrobatics and the basics of circus art.
In free hours, students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Passing the standards of the TRP and other sports competitions
- Life of the school's museum complex
- The project "Moscow guide"
- Project "Vocational training without borders" on the platform of cooperation with colleges - the passage of vocational guidance and practice
- Volunteer squad.
Recreation for students is organized by class teachers: regular trips, excursions and hikes. During the summer holidays, programs of the health and sports cycle, hiking trips and trips around the region are implemented.
- Profile classes
- Participation in educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Vocational guidance
- Summer rest.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
The educational center includes more than 20 buildings: kindergartens and schools. For preschoolers, each building is equipped with group rooms: bedrooms, playrooms and classrooms. In the buildings there are common gyms and a dining area. On the territories there are grounds for daytime walks and games.
The school buildings are equipped with studying and practical classrooms, rooms for additional education, libraries with reading spaces, sports and assembly halls. In the school grounds there are stadiums for physical education and sports events.
Some buildings have swimming pools.
All buildings are equipped with auxiliary mechanisms for an unimpeded and comfortable visit by persons with disabilities: ramps, elevators, toilets, staff call buttons, etc.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of the academic year: September 1 - May 21/28. The pupils graduate after successfully passing the final certification of the OGE and the Unified State Examination.
In some cases, the traditional mode is followed:
- September 1-October 30
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-March 19
- March 29 - May 21/28.
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- March 20-28
- the end of the school year is August 31.
Some corps practice a modular learning mode:
- September 1-October 3
- October 12-November 13
- November 23-December 30
- January 11-February 19
- March 1-April 2
- April 12 - May 21/28.
- October 4-11
- November 14-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- the end of the school year is August 31.
Depending on the mode of study, the number of days attending classes and the beginning of lessons may differ.
Preschool groups work from 7:00 to 18: 25-18: 40, groups of short-term stay - from 8:00 to 11:30 and from 15:00 to 18:30.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to gymnasium No. 1599, an application will be required on the portal of Moscow State Services and the submission of personal documents to the school after the invitation.
Profile classes are selected upon admission based on the results of passing tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1599, School in the South-East named after Marshal V.I. Chuikova
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.