Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This institution began its history in 1962. Having gone through many reorganizations, name changes and mergers of other schools and kindergartens, at present, secondary school №1579 is steadily improving the quality of education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils are provided with preferential and paid types of meals, which can be issued in the form of a coupon or purchased in one-time portions. When paying for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen, students use an electronic card "Passage and Meals", which also opens turnstiles at the entrances to buildings. Parents / legal representatives on the mos.ru portal can track spending on this card and attendance at lessons, and regulate their child's diet.
Attendance at the canteen is governed by a general schedule, in which time is allocated for each parallel of classes.
Activities Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
Circles of interest and sections working in the school:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Technical devices, mechanisms and devices;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business);
- Engineering graphics, technical design;
- Film and video equipment;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Dance sport;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Martial arts: hand-to-hand combat, karate, aikido;
- Rock climbing;
- Chess club;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- General biology;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, Chinese, German, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Sociology, Political Science;
- Career guidance and pre-vocational training;
- Practical psychology;
- History of Russia, culture;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies;
- Local history.
- Dances: modern, ballroom, pop, etc.;
- Vocal development: academic choir, vocal ensembles;
- Literary criticism, artistic reading;
- Playing musical instruments;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama theater;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer squad, participation in social events;
- The projects "The history of the school in faces", "There is a contact!", "Moscow cinema at school", etc.;
- Excursions and themed events;
- School Student Council "Up";
- School museum complex, media center;
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Center;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1579 interregionally cooperates with a number of educational organizations:
- Kolodezyanskaya secondary school (Voronezh region, Kashirsky district, settlement Kolodezny);
- Secondary school №7 of the city of Birsk, Republic of Bashkortostan.
On the basis of the Vocational Education Without Borders project, cooperation has been concluded with several colleges:
- Pedagogical College №15;
- Food College №33;
- Technological College №34;
- Moscow College of Management, Hotel Business and Information Technologies "Tsaritsyno";
- Educational complex of urban planning "Capital".
List of Partners universities:
- NRNU MEPhI;
- MSTU STANKIN;
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry A.I. Evdokimova;
- Vocational guidance;
- Profile classes;
- Educational projects;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular development;
- Cooperation with universities.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
The school is located in 9 buildings, including kindergartens. Good infrastructure is prepared for pupils education:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Climbing wall;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in some school areas: treadmills, obstacle courses, playgrounds;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining and pantry areas;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school has a modular learning mode:
- September 2-November 30;
- December 1-February 28;
- March 1 - May 22/29.
High school students study in six months:
- September 2 - December 31;
- January 9-May 29.
List of Vacation dates for all students:
- October 5-13;
- November 20-24;
- December 30-January 8;
- February 19-23;
- April 4-12;
- May 21/30 - August 31.
Classes start daily at 8:30 a.m. and run from Monday to Friday. Preschool departments are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to secondary school №1579 are accepted on the mos.ru portal. When enrolling, children who live in the territory assigned to the school enjoy priority.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1579 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.