Description of Gymnasium №1512
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.6 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was opened in 1981 as a general education school. In the 90s, it received the status of an experimental site with an economic and mathematical bias, for a long time it was the only one in the city with a similar profile, then it received the title of a gymnasium. In 2012, during the reorganization, fairly strong schools and a couple of kindergartens were added to the gymnasium, and in 2013 this institution was included in the list of the best secondary education institutions in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1512
Accommodation, meals, prices
The food process is organized according to the daily menu in all school departments. Students are provided with options for subscription and one-time meals, as well as preferential and paid types of meals. To be eligible for free meals, parents of a student must fill out an application on the mos.ru portal. The cost of paid meals depends on the level of education. Schoolchildren can pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen in cash or with an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system, the personal account of which is replenished by parents remotely.
Activities Gymnasium №1512
Additional education in the gymnasium is presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Study of technical devices and mechanisms
- Computer and information technology
- Programming, robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping of various objects
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business)
- Computer design.
Physical culture and sports:
- Trap shooting
- Various types of wrestling: sambo, karate
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball
Natural science - the study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.), microbiology, genetics and selection, ecology based on design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, English, French, German
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Russian history
- PR and public relations
- Pre-vocational studying
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational training without borders"
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Foundations of Sociology, Social Science.
Tourism and local lore - tourism, Moscow studies, museology.
- Dances: modern, ballet, classical, etc.
- Fundamentals of theatrical and musical arts, musical theater
- Literary reading, literary creation
- Needlework, working with various materials, making toys
- Development of vocal skills: folk choir, ensembles
- Painting and graphics, modern forms and history of fine arts.
- Guided tours and themed activities organized by class teachers
- School museums and media
- JuniorSkills, WorldSkills projects
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Gymnasium No. 1512 has a partnership agreement with several educational organizations:
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Department of English Language Examinations, University of Cambridge
- Higher School of Economics
- Jan Kochanovsky University (Kielce, Poland).
- Profile education
- Extracurricular activities, additional education
- Educational projects
- Cooperation with universities.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1512
Gymnasium No. 1512 includes 18 buildings. For preschoolers, the necessary conditions for a daytime stay are organized: sleeping places, play and educational classrooms, physical culture and sports halls. Walking grounds are located in safe areas near kindergarten buildings. School buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms
- Additional education classrooms, including laser and pneumatic shooting range, technology rooms, etc.
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading spaces
- Psychological, pedagogical, medical and social assistance offices
- Stadiums with areas for sports games, sports and events
- Assembly halls.
The classrooms use interactive and chalk boards, projectors, stationary PCs and laptops. In libraries in general access for students is educational, methodological and fiction literature, printers, scanners and MFPs.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and ends at the end of May - the final date of study depends on the class. The educational program is divided into trimesters and semesters.
Trimesters in grades 1-9:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 28
- March 1 - May 23/28.
Six months for high school students:
- September 1-December 31
- January 1-May 29.
Holidays for all students:
- October 5-18
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- May 31-August 31.
Classes are held five days a week, studying starts at 8:30. Extracurricular activities are organized daily after the main lessons until 19:00.
Studying camps for boys in grades 10-11 are held from 24 to 28 May.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in classes, the child's parents / legal representatives must register an application on the mos.ru portal or during a personal visit to an educational institution.
Admission to specialized classes passes through tests in the subjects of in-depth study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1512
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.