German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
Description of German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
- Established: 1990
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Age of students: from 7 to 18 years
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: half board, full-time
- Language: German
The German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas is a private educational institution at the German Embassy in Moscow. The school was opened in 1990, the school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Germany and it is supervised by the German Foreign Ministry. Also, the School named after F.Pa. Gaza is a member of the international union of German schools abroad and has the status of “Foreign School - an Excellence in Education”.
The educational process at school takes place in German, and the program is complemented by the study of other languages - Russian, English and French. The school itself was originally designed for children of German citizens, but there are many Russian students.
The F.P.Gaaz School offers its pupils a full cycle: it is a kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school. The curriculum is based on the German educational system. Students for whom German is not a native may attend additional classes in order to improve the level for other lessons, such as their native Russian language.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals during the day are organized in the school cafeteria.
Activities German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
The school pays attention to extracurricular development of students - for this, several sports and creative sections and clubs operate on the campus base:
- Theatre studio
- Sports community
- Adult Choir
- Youth club.
Facilities and equipment at German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
German school named after F.P.Gaaz is located in Moscow at the address: 103 Vernadskogo Avenue. On the school territory there are sports facilities for team sports.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year lasts from September to June inclusive.
The price includes:
- Academic program
- Extra-curriculum (excursions, entertainment).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about German school in Moscow named after Friedrich-Josef Haas
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.