Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
Description of Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
- Location: Beloretsk, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17;
- Type of education: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The branch was founded in 1957 in the city of Beloretsk as an evening department of MGMI. At the moment, the branch is engaged in the education of qualified specialists in both the technical field and pedagogical.
The educational process of the branch includes courses of lectures and seminars, the passage of educational and industrial and scientific-pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
The educational activity of the branch is based on the Department of Metallurgy and Standardization.
At the moment, the branch is engaged in scientific activities in the following areas:
- Development and implementation of energy-saving devices, control systems for automated electric drives;
- Increasing the durability of bed racks based on the study of their interaction with roll cushions of rolling cages;
- Improvement of the technology of manufacturing high-strength wire based on modeling of temperature deformation conditions of wet high-speed drawing;
- Economic mechanism of product quality management;
- Modern technologies of vocational education;
- Effective intercultural interaction;
- Improvement of carbon wire manufacturing technology based on increasing the efficiency of deformation drawing modes;
- Development of a methodology for quantitative assessment of the efficiency of technological schemes for the production of competitive rolled rebar.
Things to know about
On the account of the branch 32 inventions. Within the walls of this educational institution taught Professor Sokolov N. V., awarded the Stalin Prize of the third degree for the development of a new method for the manufacture of galvanized wire.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
Accommodation, meals, prices
To organize meals for students and employees, the branch has a café "Family Meal" for 50 seats.
The branch of MSTU in the city of Beloretsk does not provide a hostel.
Activities Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
To involve students in the social life of the university, the following activities are held:
- CASE-IN Engineering Championship;
- Social advertising contest;
- Sports competitions;
- Festival "Student Spring";
Facilities and equipment at Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
The educational process takes place in one campus, equipped with classrooms for lectures and practical classes. The classrooms are equipped with the necessary technical devices: screens, projectors, computers, in the classrooms for practice there is modern laboratory equipment and presentation stands.
Students are given access to a library with 50 seats. The Foundation has educational, methodological and scientific literature that can be obtained in electronic format for persons with disabilities.
For sports, the branch has organized a gym.
Admission dates and extra charges
In the branch of MSTU, the learning process in the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after which students are given holidays (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
When studying at the branch, students assume the following additional costs:
- to pay for accommodation;
- for leisure and recreation.
For admission to the Branch of MSTU, applicants must provide:
- Identity document, citizenship;
- State-issued document on education and qualifications;
- Documents confirming the use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Documents confirming individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account at the reception;
- A document confirming registration in the individual accounting system (if any).
The necessary package of documents is provided to the branch of MSTU:
- By mail;
- Personally to the admissions office;
- In electronic form by the service "Personal account of the applicant";
- Through the service of Public Services.
At the moment, more than 500 people study at the branch. The average score of the Unified State Exam is 52 points.
The department of the branch of MSTU cooperates with the following enterprises to conduct practices and further employment of graduates:
- Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant;
- Beloretsk plant of springs and springs;
- LLC "Production Company STIN";
- LLC "Deka S".
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the educational programs of bachelor's and specialist's degree, the applicant must:
- Completed education not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the Unified State Exam are not lower:
- Mathematics, 39;
- Physics — 39;
- Chemistry — 36;
- Informatics and ICT, 44;
- Russian language — 40;
- Social Studies, 45;
- History, 35;
- Biology, 39;
- Foreign language — 30;
- Geography — 40;
- Literature — 40.
Scholarships Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
For material support of students, the university allocates the following scholarships:
- State academic – for students and undergraduates;
- State social;
- Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- State - graduate students and doctoral students;
In addition, the university provides material assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Branch of Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G. I. Nosov in Beloretsk, MaSU in Beloretsk
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.