At the Far Eastern Federal University, the level of education meets the ultra-modern parameters. Within the walls of the Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) State Higher Educational Institution, qualified Russian personnel are trained. The beginning of the activities of the university associated with the end of the 19th century, the university received the first students in 1899. The main university buildings are located in the largest city in the region - in Vladivostok.
FEFU is always in the top twenty of the national academic rating of the Russian Federation. The quality of teaching allows the Far Eastern Federal University to also occupy places in the 5% range of the world ranking. The stable position among the top universities is based on the quality of graduate training. Diplomas of this university are valued not only in Russia, but also abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In its own way, FEFU is a medium-sized educational center. About 16,000 students at the same time receive education in its walls. Applications are received not only from local youth, but also from foreigners (it is worth noting that every fifteenth student here is a citizen of another state). Training is conducted by a highly professional teaching staff. The number of full-time specialists helping students to obtain the required amount of knowledge reaches 2,200 units. International student exchange exists in almost every department of the university. All the possibilities in this area and the features of student life can be found on social networks related to the educational institution.
The entire period of study, students acquire additional knowledge with the help of an excellent academic library in which modern literature and specialized periodicals are collected.
We should also note the permanent membership of the Far Eastern Federal University among such associations as APRU and NAFUP.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.