English Language School London, ES London Language School
Description of English Language School London, ES London Language School
- Location: London, United Kingdom,
- Students age: 16+ years,
- Total number of students: about 300 people,
- Type of training: joint (mixed),
- Type of institution: language school,
- Language of instruction: English.
The ES London language school is a great option to learn English in the heart of the British capital.
The language school provides staff speaking 20 languages to assist students – from the first call/letter to the school, through the entire booking process, to the initial orientation and start of classes. This is especially important given the multinationality of the students.
The school carefully selects teachers: all of them have the appropriate education, accreditation, have specialized TESOL or CELTA certificates, experience working with foreign students for whom English is not their native language.
Top 10 countries from which students most often come to ES London:
- South Korea
Programs and prices, tuition fees in English Language School London, ES London Language School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of the ES London language school are offered several options (packages) for food and accommodation.
The school does not manage its own residences, but is always ready to choose a suitable option for the student from numerous London residences. ES London works with Britannia Student Services: the oldest in the country accredited by the British Council. Locations, conditions - everything is selected for the student individually. Most often these are rooms for 1-2 people; The residences in general access have equipped kitchens, bathrooms, gyms, WiFi throughout. Residences are guarded 24/7, rooms and common spaces are cleaned, a consultant and a reception work around the clock. Additional services (transfer, insurance) are also offered.
Host family (guest house)
It is offered in two versions: Standard (2-5 urban areas) and Superior (increased comfort, zones 2, 3, 4).
- SC - self-service (without meals). Students are free to use the shared kitchen and cook their own meals.
- BB (Bed & Breakfast): includes only continental breakfast (cereals, toast, marmalade, butter, jam, juices, tea or coffee).
- HB (half board): continental breakfast + dinner (main meat/fish dish), vegetarian option, salad, side dish (rice, pasta, potatoes), desserts and fruit. A special diet – medical or religious (halal, kosher, vegan) – is available on request.
- FB (Full Board): This is a complex of accommodation and meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner).
Accommodation in a host family – conditions and prices (per week per person):
- Zone 2 (20-30 minutes drive to school), private room:
- SC = 270£,
- BB = 270£,
- HB = 300£.
- Zone 3 (30-50 minutes drive to school), private room:
- SC = 215£,
- BB = 215£,
- HB = 245£.
- Zone 4 (40-60+ minutes to school), private room:
- SC = 185£,
- BB = 185£,
- HB = 245£.
Please note additional fees not included in the basic price:
- Summer supplement for high season (July 1-August 31) = £ 20 / week,
- Teenager under 18 = £ 15 / week,
- Room with private bathroom = £ 50 / week,
- Supplement for accommodation during the Christmas holidays (December 23-January 4) = £ 30 / week.
When booking, you can pre-clarify the possibility of living with a friend, spouse, etc., if you are going to study together: in this case, the organizers can offer you a student residence, renting an apartment or house.
Activities English Language School London, ES London Language School
The language school provides its students with a rich and interesting life outside the classroom, after classes and on weekends. These are numerous excursions (believe me, there is something to see in London!), shopping, entertainment and games, intellectual clubs, debates and much more. Options for excursions, tours and walks to the sights where students go:
- Колесо обозрения The London Eye,
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower Bridge,
- Windsor Palace,
- The Shard London skyscraper,
- Madame Tussauds,
- British Museum,
- Big Ben,
- St. Paul's Cathedral,
- Kew Botanic Gardens,
- Botanical gardens Sky garden.
Why study in London?
- This is a world-famous, rating and popular educational center: which means the best opportunities, modern methods, a wide range of programs, and a rich student atmosphere.
- The opportunity to visit the best events, clubs, museums, restaurants and entertainment centers in your free time, exciting shopping and nightlife.
- This is a large transport hub - London will give you the opportunity to easily travel anywhere in the world.
- Where else to learn a language if not in the heart of his homeland? In London, English will surround you from all sides, so you will overcome the language barrier in a matter of days and quickly begin to communicate with others on a variety of topics, practicing your pronunciation and fluency.
- The historical value of London is enormous: you will get the opportunity to personally explore the most interesting pages of British and world history, and this is an unforgettable experience.
Facilities and equipment at English Language School London, ES London Language School
ES London is located in central London, in the prestigious area of Bloomsbury. Russell Square is just a 10-minute walk away, and King's Cross and St. Pancras stations are a 20-minute tube ride away.
The language school ES London has 7 comfortable, spacious and bright classrooms for classes. There are no more than 14 people in each class to ensure an individual approach to everyone. The campus is well equipped with all modern requirements and IT technologies (multimedia whiteboards, interactive programs and materials): they provide a truly progressive education, it is pleasant and easy to learn. Students can relax in a cozy lounge, café or outdoor terrace.
Each student gets personal access to the online portal: there he will be able to track his academic progress, do homework, compare results (with his previous and classmates), take tests and find out school news.
Admission dates and extra charges
Classes are held on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. The school is closed on public days and weekends and holidays (may vary from year to year):
- 1 January,
- 29 March,
- 1 April,
- 6 and 27 May,
- 26 August,
- December 25-26.
The cost of the courses already includes:
- Student Web Portal,
- Teaching materials from the teacher,
- Infrastructure and IT capabilities for independent work,
- Internet access throughout,
- Final report and certificate of completion of the program,
- Tests to identify progress.
Please note the additional costs:
- Accommodation booking fee = £50,
- Registration for the course = £ 50,
- Bank transfers and transactions = £50,
- Transfer: Heathrow Airport = £ 125, other airports = from £ 150,
- Educational books and manuals = £ 35 / level.
- Choose a training course according to your goals and existing level of knowledge.
- Book your course with the school's counselor (they speak 20 languages for convenience!).
- Choose a convenient option for living, determine the necessary additional options.
- Submit the necessary documents, make the payment and start applying for a visa (an invitation from the school to study will help with this).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about English Language School London, ES London Language School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.