Education Center №497 Moscow
Description of Education Center №497 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Full-time education, distance and home is possible
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
Education Center # 497 was transformed from an ordinary high school that had been operating since 1948. At present, information technology is being studied in depth here, and due to its high level of education, the educational institution is a laureate of the President of Russia Prize, a city experimental site of the second level, and is regularly included in the list of the best secondary educational institutions in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center №497 Moscow
Activities Education Center №497 Moscow
Additional education in the center # 497 is:
- Design and modeling of objects, robotics
- Working with presentations, studying web design
- School TV studio, recording studio
- Computer and information technology
- Internet club.
Students regularly develop personal projects, participate in subject Olympiads. Extracurricular activities are excursions and activities organized by the class and school leaders.
- High level of education
- In-depth study of computer science
- Additional education
- Regional resource center.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center №497 Moscow
For studying, the building is equipped with academic and practical rooms, sports and assembly halls, a library, and additional education classrooms.
The school is a resource center for the surrounding educational institutions: it hosts lectures and consultations for teachers interested in computer science, competitions for design and research activities in the field of IT at the district and city levels.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center №497 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.