Education Center №491 Maryino
Description of Education Center №491 Maryino
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 3 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 491 was built in the 80s as one of the first in the new district of Moscow - Maryino. After almost 30 years, several schools and kindergartens were attached to this educational institution, which served as the basis for the educational center No. 491, which it is now. Every year this institution participates in the rankings of the best in Moscow, occupying high positions, receiving awards and honorary titles.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center №491 Maryino
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of the school are provided with preferential and paid types of meals in the form of subscriptions or one-time portions. The cost of paid meals depends on the number of dishes, class and meal time. Students can pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen using an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system. Parents / legal representatives replenish the personal account of the card remotely, and also have the ability to limit the child's spending on certain products, to regulate food subscriptions, and to track attendance at studying sessions.
Some categories of pupils and primary school pupils are provided with preferential meals.
Meals are organized in accordance with a cyclical 20-day menu in kindergartens, with a 12-day menu in school.
activity Education Center №491 Maryino
Circles and sections are presented in several directions, some courses may be paid.
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Technical devices and mechanisms
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design
- Subject area of informatics
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business)
- YUID ("Young Traffic Inspectors")
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Exercise therapy
- Dance sport
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc.
- Martial arts: sambo, taekwondo
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, French, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Fundamentals of law, cultural studies
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Dances: ballroom, modern, historical, household, etc.
- Playing musical instruments: flute, guitar, piano, violin
- Literary criticism
- Vocal data development: pop vocal, academic choir, etc.
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
- Volunteer detachment "By the roads of kindness"
- Excursions and themed events
- School museums “Poetry. The science. Epoch "," Defense of Moscow "," Origins and Modernity "," School Planet "
- Student self-government
- Patriotic education - participation in Yunarmiya projects, etc.
- Vocational guidance based on WorldSkills and KidSkills projects (grades 5-11), "Vocational education without borders"
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sport competitions
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Education Center No. 491 cooperates with several universities and colleges on the basis of a career guidance and studying project in specialized classes:
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman
- State University of Management
- Moscow State University of Technology and Management. K.G. Razumovsky
- RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation
- Institute for Management Problems. V.A. Trapeznikov RAS
- Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys
- College 26 FRAME
- Metropolitan College of Service and Hospitality Industry.
- Profile classes
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Cooperation with universities and colleges.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center №491 Maryino
Education Center # 491 includes 10 buildings. For teaching schoolchildren are equipped with:
- Study rooms
- Practical laboratories
- Additional education classrooms
- Library with reading room
- Sports halls and playgrounds on the territory of the buildings
- Assembly hall for events.
For preschoolers, all the necessary conditions for a daytime stay in groups have been prepared:
- Sleeping places
- Game and educational classrooms
- Sports and music halls
- Walking areas in safe areas.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying in the center # 491 is organized in a modular mode:
- September 2-October 6
- October 14-November 17
- November 25 - December 29
- January 9-February 16
- February 25-April 5
- April 13-May 29.
- October 7-13
- November 18-24
- December 30-January 8
- February 17-24
- April 6-12
- May 30 - August 31.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday, starting daily at 8:30. The duration of one lesson is 35 minutes for first graders, 45 minutes for students in grades 2-11.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to school takes place when visiting an educational institution and consists of submitting an application and personal documents. The advantage for admission is living in the territory assigned to the school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center №491 Maryino
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.