Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
Description of Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
- Location: Tula;
- Students age - 7 to 18 years old (excluding the age of the preschool unit);
- Types of educational programs: preschool (3 buildings), primary general, basic general and secondary general;
- Full-time form of education.
Educational center №34 was founded in 2015. The structure includes five buildings:
- 3 preschool;
- 2 buildings for 1-11 grades.
The duration of the school week is 5 days, classes begin at 8:20.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
Accommodation, meals, prices
All primary school students are provided with meals. For middle and high school students, a buffet service or paid meals are offered. Accommodation is not provided.
Activities Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
Outside of school hours, children are taught traffic rules, carry out landscape work on the school site. The school has a range of traditional holidays, the list of which includes:
- Visiting the City Day;
- Celebrating the Day of Knowledge;
- Vocational guidance - visiting lyceums and universities, communicating with students and teachers.
- A large number of additional educational programs.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
Fully prepared for teaching chemistry, biology, computer science and physics classes. Students have 76 computers and 23 laptops at their disposal. The classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards. The school infrastructure is well equipped:
- School stadium for running;
- Football field and volleyball ground;
- Greenhouse laboratory for experimental work in biology.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of the academic year is 34 weeks, starting from September 2.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Parents or legal guardians need to fill out an application for admission to the educational center.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center №34 named after Hero of the Soviet Union N.D. Zakharova
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.