Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
Description of Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The educational center №1948 called "Linguist-M" was founded in 2012 through the merger of several educational institutions. This institution is included in the TOP-300 of the best schools in Moscow, succeeds in the lists of the best according to the results of passing the exam, has stable success in educational activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Parents can provide their child with several food options by filling out the forms on the mos.ru portal:
- Preferential - application and documents of the preferential category
- Paid subscription - an application and an approximate diet of the child. The approximate cost of a meal depends on the class and time of day.
On the portal, it is also possible to adjust the menu, limit spending on certain products, monitor the attendance of studying sessions.
One-time paid meals can be purchased by students in the canteen and in the buffet, paying for purchases with an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system.
Visiting the canteen is regulated by general schedules, in which individual time is allocated for each academic group. The buffet is opened throughout the school day.
Pupils of the preschool department are provided with food throughout their stay in groups.
activity Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
Additional education is presented in several directions.
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Subject area of informatics
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Martial arts: karate, wushu
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, Chinese, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Dances: ballroom, modern, variety, etc.
- Vocal development: vocal ensemble, academic singing, choir
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, musical theater
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Excursions and themed events
- Volunteer movement "Growing together"
- Student self-government
- School museums: named after A.I. Solzhenitsyn, history and culture of China and other countries of the Far East
- Events related to the culture of China: holidays, festivals, meeting of delegations, etc.
- Preparation for passing the Cambridge exams
- Career guidance based on the project "Professional education without borders", professional internships
- Projects “Moscow Cinema at School”, “Study Day in Technopark”, “Lesson Section”, “Saturdays of Moscow Schoolchildren”, etc.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Partnerships with colleges based on the career guidance project:
- Moscow State College of Electromechanics and Information Technologies
- Educational complex "South-West"
- Educational complex of urban planning "Capital"
- Institute of Continuing Education, Moscow State Pedagogical University
- "Vertical take-off".
Universities in cooperation with school # 1948:
- UNESCO Chairs of the Russian Federation
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation
- Institute of World Literature. A.M. Gorky
- Russian State University of Justice.
- In-depth study of foreign languages
- Profile classes
- Educational projects
- Cooperation with universities
- Vocational guidance
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
Educational center №1948 consists of seven buildings, three of which belong to the school department. They are equipped with:
- Study rooms, including language
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading rooms, book depositories
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums on school grounds
- Assembly halls for events.
In kindergarten buildings for the upbringing of children prepared:
- 4 different age groups: rooms with sleeping places, bathrooms and playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls
- Pools in two buildings
- Walking grounds in the territories.
In each building of the center there are medical and treatment rooms, canteens, technical rooms, offices of specialists: speech therapist, psychologist.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying is organized by trimester:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 19
- March 1-May 28.
- October 5-18
- January 1-10
- February 22-28
- April 5-11
- May 29-August 31.
The end of the academic year depends on the class and the passing of the final certification.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday in one shift. Lessons start at 8:30, each lasting 45 minutes, for first graders 35 minutes.
The preschool department is opened from 7:00 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Acceptance of applications for studies in the first grades takes place from April 1 to June 30. Children living in the territory assigned to the school enjoy the advantage.
For admission to specialized classes, it is necessary to pass tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Linguist-M educational center No. 1948 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.