Education Center No. 1479 Moscow
Description of Education Center No. 1479 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Age of students: 7+
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Form of study: daytime
- Type of studying: mixed.
The educational institution of socio-economic profile in 2008 received a new name "Education Center No. 1479", as a result of the merger of two schools, secondary school No. 1276 and secondary school No. 189. In the same year, the educational institution became the winner of the Priority National Project "Education".
The teaching staff of the school deserves special attention:
- 10 teachers have PhD degrees
- 3 teachers - the title of Honored Teacher of the School of the Russian Federation
- 6 teachers - the title of Honorary Worker of General Education of the Russian Federation
- 8 teachers - the title of Excellence in Public Education.
Children begin to learn English from grade 2, in grade 7 they choose a second foreign language - French or German. High school students study according to one of the profiles at the leading universities in Russia:
- Economics and Law Classes - at the State University - Higher School of Economics (SU-HSE)
- Sociological - at the State University of Management (GUU)
- Humanities - at the Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH).
- G.A. Stepanov - Doctor of Medicine, one of the founders of Russian microsurgery
- G.A. Zuckerman - Doctor of Psychology, Leading Researcher at the Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education
- A.G. Khloponin - Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation and Plenipotentiary Representative of the President in the North Caucasus Federal District
- V. Arkanov, A. Novikov - international journalists
- M. Khomyakov, A. Leontiev, E. Nikitina, S. Minaev, E. Stychkin - artists.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center No. 1479 Moscow
Activities Education Center No. 1479 Moscow
- Art studio
- Paper Filigree Studio
- Musical ensemble
- English, German and French language circles
- Sport sections
- Circles of humanitarian and natural sciences.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center No. 1479 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.