Eastern Mediterranean University
Description of Eastern Mediterranean University
Eastern Mediterranean University (abbreviated as EMU ) or Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi is an educational institution that conducts active scientific and academic activities in Northern Cyprus.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Eastern Mediterranean University
This is a higher education institution, which occupies the first line of the rating of Northern Cyprus. In addition, Eastern Mediterranean University every year easily proves its right to occupy one of the top positions in the TOP-5 best universities in the world.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Eastern Mediterranean University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.