Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
Description of Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
- Age of students: 7-14 years
- Education: collaborative
- Type of facility: children's health camp
- Location: southern shore of Lake Baikal, 150 km from Irkutsk, Kurkut village, Russia
- Was founded: 2006
- Number of students: 120 people.
The summer health camp is located at the foot of the Khamar-Daban mountain range, 500 meters from Lake Baikal, kurkut village. The territory of the camp covers an area of 4 hectares.
From all over the country, a large number of children who love active recreation come to the camp. The program of the camp includes sightseeing routes along Lake Baikal along the numerous paths of a large mysterious forest. Children will learn to love nature, see the powerful power of a unique lake.
Lake Baikal is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site – it is the deepest and cleanest lake in the world. Everyone who has ever come to Lake Baikal returns to these places again and again. Around it there are many legends, mysteries and interesting facts. The lake is surrounded by many attractions, nearby there are hiking trails for visiting tourists.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
Accommodation, meals, prices
The guys are accommodated in comfortable rooms with all amenities. Each room has 2 children. A bathroom with hot / cold water is within walking distance, shared by two rooms.
Developed a delicious and healthy 5-day meal according to the requirements of a growing child's body. Children are offered fruits, vegetables and juices every day.
Activities Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
Experienced teachers arrange unforgettable holidays for visiting children: a lot of dawns, competitions, discos, KVN. Hiking in the forest is taught to behave correctly in nature, sports , games, competitions are organized. Teachers conduct theoretical classes and talk about the rules of skiing, teach OBZH.
- Educators with extensive experience working with children
- Unique location of the camp
- Own natural well
- Availability of a new modern dining room
- Education on useful courses
- Lots of entertainment activities.
Facilities and equipment at Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
On the territory of the health camp there is a swimming pool, volleyball, football, basketball fields, a playground for active games.
The camp has a fence around the perimeter, round-the-clock security works. Full medical care for residents is provided.
Admission dates and extra charges
Arrivals twice in summer, 18 days each shift.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Before traveling to the camp, it is necessary to prepare the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of medical policy
- Medical certificate from the school (extract from the student's medical record)
- Certificate from the children's polyclinic.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Summer recreation kid's Camp "Baikal" Kurkut
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.