Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
Description of Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
- Location: Penza, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Several forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1786, so it is one of the oldest in Russia. To this day, teachers and school leaders honor long-standing traditions and maintain its status.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides the opportunity to eat for free and for fee (discount).
Preferential meals are provided for:
- Students from large families (breakfast and lunch)
- Disabled children (breakfast and lunch)
- Students in grades 1-4 (once a day: breakfast or lunch)
- Students in grades 5-11 from low-income families (once a day)
- Children registered in the TB dispensary (once a day)
- Orphans (once a day).
To receive free meals, you will need to provide a completed application and certificates proving that you belong to the privileged category.
Activities Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
Additional education at school exists in the form of circles and sections:
- Ballroom dancing
- Studio "Academy of Small Sciences".
Also, students of the gymnasium participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Excursions to the sights of the city and region
- Sports and creative competitions
- Social projects on the topic of charity and ecology.
- Participation of pupils in olympiads, contests and competitions
- Additional education in various fields.
Facilities and equipment at Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
The school is located at st. Red, 54.
The hull cabinets are in excellent condition, equipped with the necessary items and materials. The gymnasium of the school is equipped with exercise equipment, gymnastic apparatus and other equipment for holding sports events and physical education lessons.
The gymnasium has its own historical museum located in the library.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of the academic year: September 1-May 30 / end of the final certification of the OGE and the Unified State Examination.
In the mode of five school days, grades 1-4 are taught, in the mode of six - students in grades 5-11.
- Quarters for grades 1-9
- Six months for grades 10-11.
- October 27-November 5
- December 28-January 8
- February 11-17 (only for 1 grade)
- March 23-31
- June 1-August 31.
Military studying for 10th grade boys is held in the second half of May.
Lessons start at 8:30 am, each is 35 minutes long (grade 1) / 45 minutes (grades 2-11).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to grade 1 you will need to provide:
- Applicant's passport
- A document confirming the fact of residence (registration) of a child at a specific address
- Original and copy of the child's birth certificate
- Insurance certificate of compulsory pension insurance for a child and legal representative (copy)
- Photo of a child 3x4
- Written application from parents / legal representatives for admission to grade 1.
When admitted to grade 10, students are selected based on:
- Certificate of basic education
- Individual achievement cards.
Upon admission from a student and his parents, passports (and their copies), personal statements will be required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Classical gymnasium №1 named after V.G. Belinsky (Penza)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.