Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
Description of Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
- Location: Churapcha village, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The university was founded in 1934 in the village of Churapcha of the Sakha Republic, trains teachers in the field of physical culture and sports.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
The educational process is based on the following departments:
- Social and humanitarian disciplines;
- Pedagogy and Psychology;
- Theories and methods of physical culture;
- Sports training and national sports;
- Natural disciplines.
The scientific activity of the institute is carried out in the following areas:
- Study of complex problems of socio-economic development of Russia and its integration into the world community;
- Comparative analysis of physical culture and sports;
- Actual problems analysis of physical culture and sports;
- Development of the technology of problem-search education and other innovative educational technologies of higher education used in ChGIFKIS, improvement of the methodology and practice of vocational education;
- Formation of own priority, competitive areas and scientific and practical developments on the basis of the existing methodological and human resources;
- Creation of innovative educational technologies and educational products: textbooks, teaching aids, problem-thematic complexes in academic disciplines;
- Preparation of monographs, doctoral and master's dissertations.
Things to know about
The Institute conducts international cooperation with the ministries of sports of the following countries:
- Arctic OU.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
Accommodation, meals, prices
For nonresident full-time students, the university provides a corridor-type dormitory.
For meals for students and staff, the university has a dining room with a capacity of 100 people.
Facilities and equipment at Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
The educational process takes place in the educational and laboratory building, equipped with classrooms for lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes. The classrooms are equipped with modern technology: screens, projectors, computers and audio-stereo systems.
For sports, the university has:
Also, students are given free access to the library system of the institute with a reading room for 53 seats.
Admission dates and extra charges
At ChGIFKiS, the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Payment for accommodation in a dormitory;
- Leisure and recreation.
For admission to the institute, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any);
- 4 photos 3x4 cm.
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through EPGU.
At the moment, more than 500 students are studying at the institute.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- The points obtained from the results of entrance examinations are not lower than:
- General physical training – 60;
- Test for knowledge of physical culture and sports - 28.
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Mathematics — 27;
- Russian language — 36;
- Social Studies — 42;
- History — 32;
- Biology — 36.
For admission to master's programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of the entrance examinations of the university with scores not lower than the threshold set by the institute independently.
For admission to postgraduate programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations, with scores not lower than the threshold set by the institute independently:
- Special discipline;
- Foreign language.
Scholarships Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Churapchinsky State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, ChGIFKiS
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.