Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
Description of Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
- Location: Kabardinka, Russia
- Age of pupils: from 7 to 16 years
- Number of students: up to 1000
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: mixed.
Children's health camp "Albatross" is a summer recreation center for children from 7 to 16 years old.
It is located in the village of Kabardinka near Gelendzhik. Kabardinka is considered the driest area in the southern part of the Black Sea. Sunny and hot days in this area are enough to enjoy good weather from June to early September, swimming in the sea and spending the whole day outside.
During the summer months, the camp takes five shifts.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Several two-storey buildings with four-bed rooms equipped in them have been built on the territory. Pupils have personal beds, bedside tables and wardrobes for storing suitcases, clothes. From each living room there is an exit to the balcony, which offers a view of the courtyard area, oak park or the sea. Showers, toilets are distributed in blocks.
Five meals a day are organized in two dining rooms, equipped with air conditioning, four-bed tables. For children, a menu for 10 days is drawn up, taking into account all dietary, medical indications and norms.
At the camp, students will need:
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, comb, paste, soap, shampoos, etc.)
- Sets of underwear and nightwear, casual and ceremonial clothes
- Swimsuits, swimming trunks, flip-flops
- Shoes for sports, excursions
- Hat from the sun.
All items should be marked with labels with names, and a list of them should be enclosed in the suitcase.
Mobile phones and any other gadgets are issued to pupils twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. During the daytime, they are kept by counselors.
Activities Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
The daily schedule includes evening discos, concerts, film screenings and performances. During shifts on campus there are circles of interests: creativity, sports, social activities. All students take part in the activities, even organize them themselves.
Every day children play sports: play team sports games, attend GTO classes, in groups or individually engage in simulators.
Weekly for groups of pupils there are walking tours to the sights of Kabardinka, where children can get acquainted with the nature of the south of Russia, visit museums, an amusement park and much more.
- One of the best resorts in Russia
- Small number of children in squads
- Five meals a day
- Low price for a voucher.
Facilities and equipment at Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
The campus of the camp "Albatross" is located 10 meters from the sea, has its own beach with sun beds, changing rooms and lifeguard towers. Children can only go swimming in groups of eight under the guidance of counselors.
The territory of the camp occupies more than 6.2 hectares, on which residential buildings and canteens, a medical center, open playgrounds and sports grounds, administrative buildings have been built. The campus is fenced and is under round-the-clock video surveillance.
For sports activities and education are equipped with:
- Football field
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- Tennis court
- Horizontal bars, gym area
- Inflatable trampoline.
Admission dates and extra charges
"Albatross" is a summer camp with five shifts:
- 3-23 June
- 25 June-15 July
- 17 July-6 August
- 8-28 August
- August 30-September 19.
One shift lasts 21 days. Check-in takes place from 9:00 to 11:00, departure from campus - until 18:00.
The daily schedule includes five meals, water treatments, creative and sports development, reading books. All pupils get up and go to bed at the same time - the waking time takes from 8:00 to 23:00.
The price of the voucher includes accommodation and five meals a day, security and medical care, all campus events.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The voucher can be purchased on the official website of Albatross by filling out a questionnaire. Upon arrival at campus, you must provide:
- Child's birth certificate/passport
- Medical Insurance Policy
- A copy of one of the parents' passport
- Medical health certificates (dermatologist, dentist), vaccination book
- Certificate of absence of contact with infected people.
When concluding a contract on the territory of the camp, parents can make an advance payment of 15 000 rubles.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Recreation kid's health camp "Albatross"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.