Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
Description of Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
- Location: Ivanovo and Moscow regions, Russia
- Age of pupils: from 6 to 17 years
- Number of students in the squad: from 10 to 16
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: mixed.
Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth" provides opportunities for recreation and additional education. The center has been operating since 1999, observing traditions and customs that originated more than 20 years ago. In this camp, children will be able to take a break from school everyday life, make new friends, improve their language level, learn new skills and get unforgettable impressions.
Shifts – legates – take place not only in the summer, but throughout the year. Pupils aged 6 to 17 years are expected at any time of the holidays.
The teaching staff is selected on a competitive basis from qualified specialists who love children and have sufficient experience. Among the staff there are native English speakers, which increases the efficiency of classes. Counselors - senior students of language and pedagogical universities - easily find a common language with each pupil, helping him to adapt to the new environment.
The camp campuses are located in the Ivanovo and Moscow regions. The institution in the Moscow region is called the "United Kingdom".
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the Ivanovo region, camp guests live in two-storey buildings with fully furnished rooms for 2-4 people, which are equipped with private toilets and showers. Each building accommodates up to 25 people, which creates a comfortable atmosphere of home comfort.
All vacationers are provided with five meals a day, consisting of breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and two dinners. The menu includes a variety of meat, fish, cereals, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Meals are served in a common dining room with 100 seats, located in a separate building. All buildings are equipped with coolers with drinking water.
The campus in the Moscow region accommodates its pupils in double/ triple rooms with showers, toilets. Meals are organized in the dining room, the menu provides many different dishes. Children eat five meals a day in buffet style.
Activities Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
The varied schedule of the camp includes many activities:
- English language
- Concerts, discos
- Artistic, sports master classes
- Intellectual, story-role-playing games and quests
- Horseback riding
- Airsoft, LazerTag.
Language classes are held in small groups of 5-10 people, so the leaders have the opportunity to devote individual time to each student. Lessons are held in an entertaining and game form, so the pupils do not get tired and do not lose interest, effectively memorize information.
- English Classes
- Ability to learn from native speakers
- Full board.
Facilities and equipment at Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
The campus of the camp "British Commonwealth" is located in the village of Preobrazhenskoye - an ecologically clean area of the Ivanovo region. In this area, the tourist infrastructure is developed, as there are famous sights nearby - Palekh and Yuzha. The distance to Moscow is about 350 km, to Ivanovo - 83 km.
Another campus of the camp was built in the Moscow region.
On the territory of 3.5 hectares, residential and administrative buildings, canteens, sports facilities and much more have been built. The area occupied by the camp boasts green spaces - many trees of mixed species, shrubs and flowers grow on it.
Infrastructure of the "British Commonwealth":
- Residential buildings
- Dining room, bar
- Summer Ballroom
- Medical Building
- Sports grounds with artificial turf for volleyball, basketball, badminton, mini-football
- Sauna, billiard room.
The campus is guarded and monitored around the clock, the territory is fenced. During the whole time, the medical center works, the doctor, if necessary, accepts pupils even at night.
Admission dates and extra charges
The ticket can be purchased all year round, the schedule of shifts is published on the official website before the start of each season. The duration of the shift (legates) is 14 days.
Summer shift dates in the Ivanovo region:
- 31 May-13 June
- 15-28 June
- 1-14 July
- 16-29 July
- 1-14 August
- August 16-29.
Changes of summer months in the Moscow region:
- 29 May-11 June
- 13-26 June
- 29 June-12 July
- 15-28 July
- July 31-August 13.
The cost of the voucher includes accommodation on campus, five meals a day, transfer, use of the entire infrastructure of the territory and visiting campus events, including foreign language lessons.
- LazerTag – 350 р. per hour
- Salt cave – 450 rubles for 30 minutes
- Souvenirs with the emblem of the camp.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
You can buy a travel ticket to the "British Commonwealth" on the official website of the institution by filling out a questionnaire.
Upon arrival, copies of the following documents must be provided:
- Health insurance policy, vaccination policy
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Completed application form
- Color photo 3x4
- Passport of one of the parents
- Consent to medical emergency care
- Consent to the processing of personal data.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Children's creative and linguistic camp "British Commonwealth"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.