Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
Description of Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
- Location: Gelendzhik, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The branch of SFU in Gelendzhik educates specialists of professions in demand on the market.
Faculties and colleges
The structure of the SFU Branch includes:
- Department of Natural Sciences and Humanities;
- Laboratory of Geoecological and Technogenic Processes.
Every year, students and teachers of the SFU Branch take part in the All-Russian Scientific Conference of Young Scientists, Graduate Students and Students "Problems of Automation. Regional governance. Communication and Automation" (SAILS).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
Activities Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
Students of the Branch of SFU take an active part in the life of the university, cultural events are held: competitions, initiation into freshmen, visits to museums, joint hikes.
Facilities and equipment at Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
The branch of SFU is located in a 4-storey building in the Tolstoy Cape microdistrict of Gelendzhik.
Classrooms are equipped with the furniture necessary for lectures, computers and projectors. The educational building of the SFU Branch is equipped with an educational library, three computer classes and two technical laboratories. In addition, in the educational building there is a sports hall and a buffet.
Admission dates and extra charges
The date of the beginning of the academic year in the Branch of SFU is September 1, the academic year ends according to the schedule of the educational process. One course consists of two semesters and two intermediate examination sessions.
Holidays during one academic year are 7-10 weeks, excluding holidays.
In the Branch of SFU, the admission committee for full-time education begins on June 20 of the current year and lasts until July 25 inclusive. The applicant must submit the following package of documents to the commission:
- passport (or other identity document);
- a certificate or diploma confirming the level of education;
- photos (3x4, 2 pcs.);
- SNILS (copy);
- other documents at the discretion of the applicant (confirming special rights, individual achievements, etc.).
Today, about 160 students study at the SFU Branch. Every year, the Branch is allocated about 30-40 state-funded places.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Upon admission to the Branch of SFU, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Level of education (secondary general or secondary vocational);
- High results of entrance examinations or unified state exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Branch of SFU in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Territory
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.