All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
Description of All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
- Location: Tuapse District, Krasnodar Krai, Russia
- Age of pupils: from 11 to 16 years
- Number of pupils: from 1500 to 3500
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: mixed.
The All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok" is a complex of ten camps that provide winter and summer shifts for students from 11 to 16 years old. "Orlyonok" was created in 1960, immediately enjoyed great demand as one of the first recreation centers for children in the Krasnodar Territory.
Every year, 13 shifts are held in the camps: out of ten departments, four provide year-round shifts, six - summer shifts. In winter, the camps can take about 1500 children, in summer much more - about 3500 pupils. Among them are many representatives of the countries of near and far abroad.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
Accommodation, meals, prices
"Orlyonok" accommodates its guests in hotels. The price of housing is lower in winter.
Hotel "Lunnaya" provides for accommodation several options with daily payment:
- Two-room suites – 3800-7600 rub.
- Single, double, triple rooms – 1400-3600 rub.
- Block six-bed rooms – 4800 rub.
The building has a dining room, several cafes, a laundry room and an arboretum. WiFi is available throughout the building.
Hotel "Sportivnaya" with a price per night:
- Two-room single room – 4000-7600 rub
- Single apartment with private facilities – 2700-4000 rub.
- Double room – 3600-5600 rub.
- Double, triple block accommodation – 3200-6000 rub.
In the buildings of both hotels there are canteens, several cafes, laundry and an arboretum. WiFi is available throughout the buildings.
Evacuation depot in Tuapse provides 221 rooms with daily value:
- Two-room suites – 2540-3550
- Single, double, triple rooms – 500-760 rub.
- Four-, six-bed rooms - 355 rub.
Three meals a day in the buffet of the evacuation base will cost guests 600 rubles. per day.
Activities All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
On the campuses of the camps there are many different events: sports competitions, music concerts, theatrical performances, master classes and intellectual competitions.
In the concert and assembly halls, students can both attend the performances of invited artists and organize the event themselves. Sports facilities "Orlyonka" regularly welcome international and Russian competitions in team sports, eduacte students of the center. The main areas of sports are football and volleyball, swimming, chess, athletics.
If desired, children can visit the sights of the Krasnodar Territory - museums, galleries.
- Shifts all year round
- Campus in one of the warmest places in Russia
- More than 100 educational programs in different fields
- Full board.
Facilities and equipment at All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
The center "Orlyonok" is located 45 km from the city of Tuapse, in the Krasnodar Territory. The territory of the center occupies about 250 hectares, the length of sandy beaches is more than 3.5 km.
The area occupied by the camps is specially protected because of the many species of rare plants: Japanese magnolia, boxwood, Canadian spruce, mountain lavender and many others. A grove of chestnut oak near the center is listed in the Red Book of Russia.
You can get to "Orlyonok" by train to the city of Tuapse, and then by bus route. The nearest airports are in Krasnodar and Sochi.
On the territory of the center there are many different buildings:
- Residential, educational buildings
- Administrative Divisions
- Medical Center
- Sports grounds, fields
- Gyms, dance studios
- Autocity with a motorcycle track for teaching children to drive pit bikes, buggies, ATVs and mini-jeeps, as well as mastering the rules of the road both on the driver's and pedestrian's side
- Climbing hall (bouldering) – 100 sq.m. trails of varying complexity
- The athletics stadium with a capacity of about 4,000 seats in the stands, includes a football field, running tracks, sectors for long jump and shot put
- Small sports arena with stands for 500 seats: fields for mini-football, handball
- Indoor swimming pool with different bowl sizes, several large paths up to 5 m deep.
The sandy beach in "Orlyonka" is used not only as a place for recreation, but also as an educational zone. It is fully prepared for a comfortable pastime, water and sand are cleaned by special equipment, machines. On the territory of the beach there are 11 bathing areas with changing rooms, sinks, rescue towers.
Admission dates and extra charges
Shifts take place all year round. The duration of one shift is 21 days.
- 12 January-1 February
- 7-27 February
- 3-23 March
- 28 March-17 April
- 20 April-10 May
- 13-26 May
- 30 May-19 June
- 23 June-13 July
- 17 July-6 August
- 10-30 August
- 7-27 September
- 5-25 October
- 3-23 November
- November 29-December 19.
- Excursions – from 250 rub.
- The use of sports infrastructure is single-handed - from 400 rubles.
- Visiting sports activities - from 150 rubles. per hour
- Use of concert halls with equipment – up to 43 000 rub. per hour
- Babysitting – 122 rub. per day.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
A ticket to the camps "Orlyonka" can be obtained at school for academic success, win in the all-Russian competition or purchased on the official website of the institution. The cost of the voucher varies depending on the season.
Upon arrival, you must provide:
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Copy of the parent's passport
- Contract, consent to the provision of necessary medical care
- Medical certificate, vaccination passport
- Certificate of absence of contact with infected people.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about All-Russian Children's Center "Orlyonok"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.