Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
Description of Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
- Location: Akhtubinsk, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Vzlyot branch was founded in 1965 in the city of Akhtubinsk.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
The educational process is based on the following departments:
- Testing of aviation equipment;
- Radio and electronic computing facilities of aircraft;
- Economics and management at the enterprise.
Every year, the branch organizes and conducts interdisciplinary scientific conferences "Information, methodological and mathematical support of aircraft" and "Application of computer technology and modeling methods in aviation and astronautics".
Things to know about
For the practical development of educational material, simulator systems of aircraft of the State Flight Test Center are used.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
Activities Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
To involve students in social and scientific activities, the university organizes and takes part in the following events:
- International Youth Scientific Conference "Gagarin Readings" in the branch "Vzlet";
- Intellectual and entertaining game "100k1";
- Intellectual game "Connoisseurs of Physics";
- Participation of students of the branch "Vzlet" MAI in the action "Crimean Spring";
- Conversation "One Hundred Nations – One Family";
- Youth Forum of Active Youth "Who, if not us";
- Patriotic event "Dawn of Victory";
- District youth creative action "Who, if not us?";
- All-Russian Youth Action "Front Postcard";
- All-Russian Unified Lesson "Human Rights";
- Open Volleyball Tournament dedicated to the Day of National Unity.
Facilities and equipment at Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
The educational process takes place in 2 buildings equipped with classrooms for practical and lecture classes. The classrooms are equipped with modern technology: screens, projectors and 44 computers with Internet access.
Students are provided with free access to the scientific and technical library.
For sports, the branch has a sports and gym.
Admission dates and extra charges
In the branch, the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Leisure and recreation.
To enter the university, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any);
- SNILS (if any).
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through the applicant's personal account;
- Through EPGU.
Currently, about 300 people study at the university.
After graduating from the university, graduates become qualified specialists in the technical aviation field. To simplify the process of finding a job, the university has a Career Center.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Mathematics — 39;
- Physics — 39;
- Informatics and ICT — 44;
- Russian language — 40;
- Social Studies — 45.
Scholarships Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Akhtuba branch "Vzlet" of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Branch "Vzlet" MAI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.