Ural State Agrarian University
Description of Ural State Agrarian University
- Founded: 1940
- Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Number of students: about 6,000
- Rating in Russia: 784.
Ural State Agrarian University is a multidisciplinary university that provides training for professional personnel in the agricultural sector. All specializations at the university are updated and brought into line with modern requirements of employers. The educational process is carried out by Russian and foreign specialists, professors, candidates of sciences, part of the lectures is conducted by the heads of large agricultural enterprises.
The university offers 6 faculties with 30 programs:
- Agrotechnologies and land management
- Biotechnology and Food Engineering
- Institute of Economics, Management and Finance
- Engineering technology
- Veterinary medicine and expertise
- Secondary vocational education.
Some students undergo advanced training on additional programs, which allows them to obtain modern skills and learn innovative technologies in the agricultural sector. There is the possibility of distance learning. The university regularly holds scientific events, has its own laboratories and centers.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ural State Agrarian University
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live in university dormitories - they have the necessary equipment and furniture, a security system. If you wish, you can rent a separate room or apartment: the most inexpensive version of the room will cost $ 100 per month, an apartment on the outskirts of the city - from $ 175 per month, a good option for an apartment in the center of Yekaterinburg - about $ 265 per month.
Students can eat in a student cafe, where it is tasty, healthy and relatively inexpensive, as well as in a cafe in the city: a month will cost from $ 100 per meal, without savings - about $ 200.
Activities Ural State Agrarian University
In their free time, students are united in interest groups, organize various thematic performances, games, concerts, develop talents and spend time with benefit.
Facilities and equipment at Ural State Agrarian University
Ural State Agrarian University has the necessary equipment for effective learning. In addition to scientific departments and educational buildings, there are sports facilities, a library, and own agricultural land. Students can get a driver’s license at a driving school at a university - studying here is cheaper than at private driving schools.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at the Ural State Agrarian University is divided into semesters. Additional financial expenses range from $ 80 per month: for mobile communications, transportation costs in the city, leisure activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, the requirements for applicants are standard: passing entrance exams and having a document about previous education.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Ural State Agrarian University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.