ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
Description of ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
- Established: 2002
- Location: Suburb of London, England
- Age of students: from 12 to 16 years
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence, full board
- English language.
This language summer camp for students is conducted by a center, which was founded in 2002. The organization conducts its programs in several British schools, one of which is the ACS Cobham School. In total, the center has six study points where students from over 60 countries come to study every year.
ACS Cobham School is a prestigious English educational institution of international level, which has been providing its students with classic English education for over 50 years. For students from other countries, the school provides the International Baccalaureate (IB) educational program, which helps high school students to get high-quality classes for admission to a British university. The results of graduates from year to year are only improving, so the vast majority successfully continue their studies at leading universities.
The ACS Cobham School summer camp program is an educational course for students aged 12-16 years, including English lessons, additional classes in the chosen field and developmental seminars.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of the summer school based on the ACS Cobham School live in a residence on the school’s campus, which offer comfortable accommodation at the hotel level: these are 1-2-bed rooms with a private bathroom, furniture and everything necessary for comfortable accommodation. The hostel also has common lounges, equipped with widescreen screens and DVD. The residence also has Wi-Fi, which is available only at certain times of the day.
The pupils of the summer school ACS Cobham School are fed by full-boarding type, that is, for breakfast, lunch and dinner they get a balanced and healthy menu in the school canteen. The cuisine is predominantly British or international.
Activities ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
Every day for student in their free time, a rich leisure program is available, in which students can choose one of the clubs according to their interests:
- The photo
- Table tennis
- Survival skills and others.
Also, the summer school educational program provides for two excursions every week. At outdoor events, students can visit the sights, galleries and museums of London, the famous University of Oxford, the West End musical, Windsor Castle, Hampton Court Palace, and see the works of the famous street artist Banksy in Bristol.
Facilities and equipment at ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
ACS Cobham’s school occupies 50 hectares of land and is located in the picturesque area of Cobham County, 24 km from London. From here, approximately 45 minutes to the nearest airports - Heathrow and Gatwick. The main building of the school is located in a historic 19th century manor, and the entire basic infrastructure meets modern requirements:
- Sports Hall
- 25 meter pool
- Tennis courts
- Interactive Center
- Computer classrooms
- Assembly hall for 500 seats
- Drama studio
- Educational buildings
Admission dates and extra charges
ACS Cobham School’s summer language program runs from June 29 to July 27 and can last from 2 to 4 weeks:
- 2 weeks: June 29 - July 13, July 13 - July 27
- 4 weeks: June 29 - July 27.
The course price already includes:
- Registration fee
- Academic studies
- Educational materials
- Introductory testing
- Certificate of passage of the program
- Sightseeing and entertainment program
- Full Board Meals
- Group transfer in the official days of arrival / departure (from 9 to 15 hours).
- Visa application
- Consular fee
- Medical insurance
- Individual meeting at the airport (from £ 100 one way)
- Air tickets in both directions.
- One way transfer - Gatwick 110 GBP
- One way transfer - Heathrow 110 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students from 12 to 16 years old who have an English level from B1 to advanced C1 can become participants in the ACS Cobham School summer program. Starting skills in English are checked for each student on the day of arrival.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about ACS Cobham Summer Kids Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.