In July 1997, by the decision of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, the Academy of Postgraduate Education was created on the basis of the Institute for Advanced Studies and Retraining of senior personnel and educational specialists, which is the highest state educational institution of postgraduate education and one of the TOP-20 of the best universities in the country.
According to the Academy's advanced training programs, a personal presence at an educational institution is required only during the last working week of the course, since this program is implemented using distance learning technologies.
The university has the following continuing education programs:
The Academy implements the following retraining programs:
Students who have successfully mastered the content of the educational retraining program are assigned a new qualification and a diploma is issued.
The educational institution is located in the capital of Belarus - Minsk - and includes its own library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.