Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
Description of Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: 16+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Academy of Labor and Social Relations is the successor of the Instructor School of the All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions, established on the basis of the decree of the Presidium of the All-Union Central Council of Trade Unions of March 26, 1919. The founder of the Academy is the All-Russian Union "Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Russia".
The educational process at the Academy is carried out in accordance with federal state educational standards.
Faculties and colleges
The Academy creates favorable conditions for the training of students at the following faculties:
- secondary vocational education;
- social and humanitarian.
At the same time, the Academy provides training of scientific and pedagogical personnel in graduate school, as well as additional professional education at the Institute of trade union movement, the Open Institute of Labor Protection, Industrial Safety and Ecology and the Center for International Programs and Additional Education.
The Academy of Labor and Social Relations has been conducting research in the field of social and labor relations, economics and law for more than a hundred years, trains research specialists and university professors.
The Academy actively operates the Council of Young Scientists,whose activity is to intensify the professional growth of young scientists and unite their efforts to solve priority scientific problems related to the regulation of social and labor relations in the Russian Federation.
Things to know about
More than 90% of the Academy's teachers have academic degrees and titles.
The Academy has a Center for International Programs, which provides additional educational services to Russian and foreign citizens aimed at increasing their competitiveness in the labor market and effective employment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
Accommodation, meals, prices
For living in the structure of the Academy, the House of Students was created, which is one of the largest student dormitories in Moscow. The structure of the House of Students includes: building No. 1 (Lobachevskogo Street, 88); building No. 2 (Tikhaya Street, 30); building No. 3 (Lyusinovskaya Street, 72).
The main building in the Students' House complex has 15 floors. Students live in two-room blocks of apartment type, each room is designed for 2-3 people. Each standard room has a toilet, bathroom, refrigerator, necessary furniture, on each floor there is a kitchen. There is a laundry room with washing machines and drying.
The settlement of students is carried out on the basis of the order of the rector on admission to the Academy, a certificate from the dean's office and the payment received for the established period of residence.
For the period of study at the Academy, registration of nonresident students in Moscow is carried out.
The average cost of living for students in a standard room of the House of Students will cost 225 rubles.
Activities Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
Students of the Academy take an active part in events of various orientations, patriotic actions and festivals.
Facilities and equipment at Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
Educational activities of the Academy are carried out in buildings located at the following addresses:
- Moscow, Lobachevskogo str., 90 and 90A (main site);
- Tikhaya St., 30;
- Leninskiy ave., d. 42, korp. 2, 3, 4, 5.
38 classrooms of the main site are equipped with modern laptops, sound amplification systems, multimedia projectors with Internet access. The digital language room is also equipped with multimedia equipment. In the main building of the university, sports and gyms are equipped, sports sections are organized. There is a medical office on the main site.
The Academy has its own library with modern library equipment, the latest automation tools, personal computers.
At all venues, students and pupils of the Academy can use the services of canteens.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at the Academy is carried out according to the semester system. At the end of the semester, an intermediate certification is carried out in the form of examinations and tests conducted after the students have completed all the types of classes planned for the semester.
The frequency of intermediate certification is determined by the curriculum of the specialty (areas of training), as a rule, twice a school year.
Additional costs that future students and their parents should consider, in addition to tuition fees, may include:
- accommodation in a dormitory (for non-residents),
- transportation costs,
- leisure and so on.
In accordance with the Admission Rules, applicants must submit to the admissions office within the established deadlines an application in Russian language with the necessary documents attached (original or copy):
- documents certifying the identity and citizenship of the applicant;
- a certificate of secondary general education and (or) a diploma of secondary vocational or higher education;
- medical certificate (upon admission to the direction 44.03.05 Pedagogical education);
- SNILS (if any);
- a document confirming disability (if any);
- a document confirming the special right upon admission;
- documents confirming individual achievements;
- other documents (at the discretion of the applicant);
- two photos.
Documents made in a foreign language must be translated into Russian.
Documents can be submitted in person, by mail or in electronic form using the Information System of the Academy, as well as EPGU.
Every year, 900 people enter the Academy for bachelor's programs, 500 people for secondary vocational education programs. The most popular areas are "Economics" and "Jurisprudence".
During the training period, students undergo practical training in the largest state and commercial organizations of Moscow, Ministries and departments. Many students who have proven themselves immediately get a job where the practice took place.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When applying for training, the following requirements are put forward:
- Completed secondary general education (11 grades), secondary vocational or higher education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations or testing (including for foreign citizens);
- Results of the Unified State Exam. Grades obtained as a result of passing the Exam are counted if they were received no earlier than 4 years before the date of completion of the receipt of documents.
The minimum number of points on the unified state exam:
- Mathematics, Russian Language, Foreign Language, History, Informatics and ICT, Literature, Biology, Geography – 50 points;
- Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry – 51 points.
General education entrance tests established by the Academy are conducted in writing.
Scholarships Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
In order to strengthen the motivation of students to gain knowledge, stimulate extracurricular and educational activities, material support for socially unprotected categories, the Academy has defined the rules for awarding scholarships to full-time students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Academy of Labor and Social Relations, ATiSO
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.