Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
Invite your friends and get a discount
on the program or visa support!

Where to study abroad after 6,7,8,9,10,11 class

Show all
Where to study abroad after 6,7,8,9,10,11 class

In the modern world it is very easy to get foreign school education : in every corner of our planet, international schools have been created that accept Russian and foreigners of different ages, even with a minimum level of knowledge of a foreign language. Children of school age have a unique opportunity to compare learning systems in different countries: educational programs are very flexible, which allows them to receive secondary education in any country.

Features of studying abroad for Russian and foreigners

The earlier a child begins to receive education abroad, the easier it will be for him to adapt to the national system of education and to live in a particular country. The international school certificate will be an advantage with further admission to universities, and the luggage of the acquired knowledge will be useful throughout life. Unusual experience for Russian and foreign students will receive education in a foreign language: children very quickly raise the level of knowledge, destroy the language barrier and at the end of the school are fluent in a foreign language.

The advantages of education abroad

  • immersion in a new language and cultural environment
  • adaptation to a foreign education system, if desired, to continue studying at a university
  • the opportunity to learn by bilingual system
  • study of core subjects before entering university
  • great opportunities for sports and creative activities.

Where can Russian students continue their studies abroad?

There are different options for continuing education abroad after the Russian school:

  • after 6,7,8 classes children enter the middle classes of the foreign school
  • after 9.10 - in high school or in the preparatory program, the duration of which is usually 2 years
  • after the 11th class at once to the university, but in most countries the education system differs from the Russian one - and then the graduates of schools are obliged to enter the pre-university program.

Education in the UK

  • After the 6.7 classes for Russians and foreigners, enrollment in the secondary school of England
  • After the 9th grade of the Russian school, enrollment for a two-year GCSE program is provided, at the end of which the student receives a certificate of secondary education. Continue education can be done on the A-Level course, after which you already enter the university.
  • Also Russian children after the graduation from grades 10-11 in Russia can apply immediately to the A-Level program if their academic skills meet the requirements of the school.

Education in the USA

  • After 6,7 classes in the Russian school children enter the US secondary school and continue to study basic subjects
  • After the 8th grade, it is recommended to enroll in the High School Diploma program , after which the student will receive a certificate of secondary education.
  • After the 10th grade there is an opportunity to enter the Advanced Placement course for in-depth study of core subjects
  • After grade 11, Russian students study in preparatory programs for admission to the University: University Pathway, Transfer Program , International One Year, American College Bridge Program, International Foundation.

A feature of American secondary education is the educational loans that the student receives throughout the school and pre-university programs.

Education in Switzerland

At the end of secondary school in Switzerland from 7 to 8 classes, children enter the gymnasium, where they continue their studies for 4 years and receive the Swiss matriculation certificate Schweizer Maturität - it allows school leavers to enter universities and colleges. Preparatory programs are available for obtaining academic knowledge and improving the knowledge of a foreign language.

Education in Germany

According to the German national education system, the end of the secondary school is accompanied by the Abitur matriculation certificate . For a foreign student, a minimum of two years of study at a German school is required to obtain it .

How to choose the best school abroad?

For foreign children, schools are selected according to the available training programs, the type of school, its rating, location and available accommodation options. Smaps company is a partner of a large number of international schools: we will be happy to help you in choosing an educational institution and program! The admission of the child is free of charge; We also accompany the whole process of organizing the trip and help to solve any organizational issues.

Example of educational institutions abroad

Continue education after 6,7, 8 class can be in high school:

  • Townshend International School (Czech Republic, Prague) - a small elite boarding school with an individual approach to each student; For foreigners, middle classes are available from 7 to 9, the cost is 10968 € / year
  • Albert College ( Canada , Ontario) - is included in the TOP-50 boarding schools of Canada, has a secondary school program of 7-8 grades, educational programs are maximally adapted to the interests of foreign students, the cost is from 54100 $ CAD / year
  • Leman Manhattan Preparatory School (USA, New York) is one of the most progressive and prestigious schools in New York, for middle-aged children from 11 to 14 middle classes are available, the cost is $ 83,000 / year
  • Prior Park College Bath (Great Britain, Bath) offers foreign students training in 7.8, 9 grades: the school program prepares children for the GCSE (The General Certificate of Secondary Education) diploma; the price for one year of education is -10065 pounds / year
  • Caxton College ( Spain , Valencia) is one of the top 100 best schools of joint education in Spain. For foreign students over the age of 11, middle-class programs are available in English, the cost is from 6129EUR / trimester.

How to enroll in a foreign school after the 6,7,8,9,10,11 class?

Documents must be submitted to educational institutions in advance in order to have time to obtain a visa before the start of the training program. To begin with, you need to contact the school's official representative and find out the list of required documents for admission, fill out a questionnaire, if necessary, translate Russian documents into English and submit documents to the visa center. Usually for admission to secondary school, you must provide a report card with grades in recent years and the results of a language test that determines the level of knowledge of a foreign language.

Russian and foreign students usually go to private schools and boarding schools , but in some countries public schools are available for foreign students .

Read also...

Your comment/review/question:
Callback Selection of course free Online consultant