MBA in Webster Grove University
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1. Age of participants: from 21 years old
2. Duration of training: from 12 months
3. Beginning of classes: August, October, January, May, March
4. Level of English: TOEFL80 / IELTS 6.5 / Pearson Test of English 61
5. Level of education: Bachelor's degree
6. Language of instruction: English.
Demand for a worldwide and very prestigious management degree of the Master of Business Administration from Webster Grove University is recognized as one of the best and quality not only in the country, but all over the world. To enter this program, you must have a bachelor's degree and a high level of English. The training can be conducted both in standard full-time mode and using online courses, which makes the process more convenient and allows you to adjust your schedule. Each student can complete a general MBA course or choose one of 15 specializations:
1. Master of Business Administration (without specialization)
2. MBA + specialization:
The general course includes a set of disciplines and subjects, when specialization is received, certain courses are added to them. Each program is planned in the most careful way and is aimed at providing students with exhaustive knowledge. Teachers are highly qualified and have extensive work experience, many of them are successful practices and recognized leaders in their field. Foreign participants receive additional advice and assistance, great attention is paid to career development and planning.
In general, thanks to the exceptional qualities of the educational institution and the human potential of Webster Grove University employees, students receive global knowledge, grow into leaders of a new type, capable of acting in a variety of conditions and changing the world for the better.
Dual Degree (Double Degree)
These programs provide an opportunity to obtain two full-time master's degrees in an accelerated format. The programs are very intensive and require high performance. Available options include:
The double degree provides serious advantages for employment and professional development.
Training modules of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program:
Modules in the directions (each direction contains an overview module and studies):
1. Business and Organizational Security Management:
3. Environmental Management:
5. Health Administration:
6. Human Resources Development:
7. Human Resources Management:
8. Information Technology Management:
9. International Business:
10. International Relations:
11. Management and Leadership:
13. Media Communications:
14. Procurement and Acquisitions Management:
15. Project Management:
Tuition fees for MBA programs (full course):