IELTS in Waterford English Language Centers
Academic English / IELTS Exam Preparation
- Age of participants: from 17 years
- Course duration: 4 to 24 weeks
- Dates: throughout the year
- Classes start: every Monday
- Maximum group size: 12 people
- Type of occupation: group (+ individual as needed)
- Level of English: any, from Elementary
- Number of classes per week: from 15 to 25 (1 lesson, 60 minutes).
Preparation for IELTS includes active work to improve the level of English and work on all aspects and sections of the exam. Includes several types of occupations:
- Standard. 15 lessons per week (10 standard + 5 for academic or practical language)
- Standard +. 18 or 20 lessons (15 group + 3-5 individual)
- Intensive 20 lessons
- Intensive +. 20 group + 3 or 5 individual.
Participants with the initial level of ownership, first engaged in a standard program, actively increasing their level of proficiency. Teachers have extensive experience and professionally help students understand all sections and aspects of the exam, especially paying attention to complex issues.
Tuition fees (price shown in euros):
Course and number of classes