SMAPSE invites everyone to the exhibition "Private schools and camps 2017-2018" , which will be held in Moscow on April 15, 2017, from 13.00 to 17.00.[999.6 ] Venue: Europe Square, 2, Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel, Library Hall, Floor 2.
Leading private schools in Great Britain, Switzerland, the United States, and the Czech Republic will present their educational programs and answer all questions of schoolchildren and their parents who plan to study abroad. At individual meetings with representatives of schools you can discuss the details of the programs, specify the cost and ask questions.
At the exhibition you will learn:
- how to choose a secondary school and study program
- Boarding house, what to look for and how to prepare
- how to enter secondary school and what requirements do schools show to foreign students
- what are the prospects for teaching in a foreign school
In addition to secondary education programs, many participating schools offer summer language courses. For children, this is not only an opportunity to raise the level of English and overcome the language barrier, but also the opportunity to "try" education abroad before the family makes a final decision on admission to school.
SMAPSE education specialists will answer questions about obtaining a visa, supervising students during the training period and will provide comprehensive support at the time of enrollment.
- Abbey Colleges (London , Cambridge , Manchester ) ]
- Wrekin College
- CATS Colleges Cambridge , Canterbury , London , Boston [ 999.46])
- Cambridge school of visual and performing arts
- College Beau Soleil
- College du Leman
- [ 999.61] College Champittet
- North Broward Preparatory School
- Windermere Preparatory School
- The Village School
- Queen Ethelburgas College
- Carlsbad International School
We will be glad to see you at the exhibition "Education Abroad."
For the entry to the exhibition and for any questions that arise, please contact us by phone at +7 495 374 64 01 or Write to the mail email@example.com.