On April 4, 2018, from 10.00 to 16.00, Moscow will host a meeting with the Director of the Moscow Representation of one of the best French schools "Ecole Des Roches" , whose graduates have the opportunity to enter the top universities in France and Switzerland. (Schools ranked in the top 10 in the ranking of the most prestigious schools in France)
You will have a unique opportunity to learn everything about enrolling in one of the best high schools in France and get personal advice.
The Roche School was founded in 1899 by the sociologist Edmond Demolen and educated many generations of illustrious students. Many of the most influential and recognizable business leaders are former students of the Roche school, including Michelin, Taittinger, Schlumberger, Peugeot, Bauche, Henessy, Martel and Hersant. To date, the Roche School is an exclusive international educational institution of a mixed type and provides quality education to more than 400 students from around the world. The school is located on the campus of 60 hectares, in the small town of Verneuil-sur-Avre, in the heart of the beautiful and tranquil countryside of the French province of Normandy. Roche is the only school in France that offers full immersion in studies for children between the ages of 7 and 18 regardless of their level of French language proficiency and length of stay at school.
To date, the school offers the following programs :
- The FLE program (French as a foreign language) with gradual integration into the French general education system within the academic year (elementary school, college or lyceum). This program is designed for children with a level of French of 0 to B1 / B 2
- Primary school program in the academic year
- The College Program in the academic year
- Program Lyceum within the academic year
- Program IB within the academic year (2 years of training + 1 preparatory)
- Summer and winter language camp (French or English)
- Thematic internship in the summer language camp
For clarification of all questions write to the email address:
call by phones:
8 495 374 64 01
8 800 775 54 97
8 967 016 35 35