Documents are submitted in person at the Visa Application Center in Moscow or at regional centers. A complete list is available on the VFS Global website.
It is possible to apply for the applicant with a close relative or representative by notarized power of attorney if the applicant has already undergone biometrics over the past 5 years to obtain a Schengen visa.
Visa Application Center in Moscow:
Kashirskoye Shosse 3, building 2, p. 4, Moscow, 115230, Sirius Park business center.
A) Copy of birth certificate.
B) The consent of the parents or official guardian is required only if the minor is sent on a trip alone or with one parent.
C) A copy of the current Schengen visa, a copy of the first page of the foreign passport and tickets of the parent (s) traveling with the minor, if the visa application is not submitted by the parent (s) at the same time.
Documents are submitted in person to the Consulate without prior registration at Botanical Lane 1. All documents must be translated into Portuguese and notarized.
1) Two visa application forms
2) Student's passport + copies of all its pages (page with a photograph in duplicate)
3) Three color photographs 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm on a light background, without corners / ovals
4) A document confirming admission to an educational institution
5) Proof of residence
6) Booking a student ticket to Portugal
7) A certificate from the school stating that it is finished grade 7 + a notarized translation into Portuguese
8) Student birth certificate + notarized translation into Portuguese
9) A copy of the passport of the sponsor (parent). Only photo page.
10) Certificate from the sponsor's bank (the amount on the account should cover the student's full tuition and accommodation for 1 year) + notarized translation into Portuguese
11) Extract from the sponsor bank for the last 3 months + notarized translation into Portuguese
12) Certificate from the sponsor's place of work (on letterhead, indicating the position, period of work and average monthly salary) + notarized translation into Portuguese
13) Notarized consent from both parents to leave the child abroad, study in Portugal and temporary guardianship + notarized translation into Portuguese.
14) Medical insurance for 1 year (provided by the school).
15) Sponsorship letter (drawn up by a notary public).
16) Children over 16 years of age require a criminal record with an apostille