The Moscow Department of Immigration and Visa of the Australian Embassy accepts documents for issuing visas from residents and citizens of such countries as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Uzbekistan and Moldova.
All completed documents must be accompanied by copies in English and notarised. If there is no possibility to leave originals of some documents in the embassy, for example a birth certificate or air ticket, then they can be replaced by copies. The originals of all documents must be certified by the seal of the organization and translated, only notarised translations are accepted.
If there is a business trip, the applicant must request a work or business visa, all documents must be attached with the official or business invitation to the country.
Visas to Australia, including a student visa to Australia, are divided into several categories.
In order to apply to the Australian Embassy for a tourist visa, which is valid for not more than 3 months, the following documents are required:
1. Visa fee and confirmation of his payment.
2. Application for a tourist visa in the form 1419, in which the applicant should answer questions and sign.
3. Written authorization of processing of personal data from the applicant.
4. A color photo in the size of 45mm by 35 mm, made on a white background no later than 6 months before the day of filing.
5. Passport, which should have:
- personal signature of the owner;
- one blank page for pasting a visa;
- must be valid for the whole trip;
- if in a foreign passport there are doubtful marks, it will be necessary to explain their origin;
- when presenting a new passport in the embassy, you should submit the old one, if any, or copies of the pages of the old passport. If there is no such possibility, it is necessary to indicate their numbers and visas that were there. It should be specified in the letter and the reasons why it is not possible to submit an old foreign passport.
6. Copies of all pages and marks of the national passport.
7. Proof of the strength of connection with your country and financial evidence:
- submit a certificate of employment, indicateing the current phone number, seals and signatures of the manager, director, chief accountant or the head of personnel. On the certificate you need to specify the date of employment, the monthly income and the position held. It is obligatory to indicate that the employee retains a position and workplace for the entire duration of the trip;
- on the letterhead of the company you need to briefly indicate in English the scale of operation of the company in which the applicant works;
- Founders who are not employees of the company need to provide copies of the Company's Charter and the Founders Agreement;
- provide information and advertising catalogs or booklets that confirm the company's activities;
- copies of documents for the property that is available: car, real estate, land and so on;
- documents confirming the availability of funds, for example: documents from the tax inspection, photocopies of credit cards, an extract from the bank about the presence of a bank account or a credit limit;
- a photocopy of the marriage certificate.
Students who need a visa for study in Australia, need to submit a letter from the institution that can confirm the status of the student and the fact that he has the right to study for the entire period of his absence. If a student studies for more than 4 weeks, then a full medical examination will be required.
If a child who is not yet 18 years is traveling with a parent or accompanied by a third party, then a certified consent from the second parent must be submitted and additionally the passport data of the parent with whom the child leaves. The power of attorney indicates the country and the duration of the trip.
It is also necessary to provide copies of the pages of the national passport of the parent or principal. If a student who prepares a student visa to Australia has his or her family or parents have different surnames, then it is required to provide copies of all certificates of change of surnames, about marriage / divorce, necessarily translated into English and certified by a notary.
8. Regardless of whether minors are going to travel with the applicant, photocopies of the birth certificates of all his children are needed.
9. Housewives, unemployed, pensioners and students are required to present at the embassy:
- Sponsorship letter - a notarized document from a person who will finance the trip; this document indicates the intention to provide cash to the applicant for the duration of his stay in Australia and to fully fund the trip;
- for the sponsor: a certificate of employment;
- a copy of the student's (for students) or retirement (for pensioners) certificate, and for school students - a certificate from the school;
- If the pensioner is more than 75 years old, then the embassy must provide medical insurance, issued for the entire period of stay in Australia.
For a long-term student visa to Australia, lasting from 3 months and longer, you need the following documents:
- all previous passports or copies of old visas;
- certificates and certificates on the study of English;
- letter from the employer.